Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

Between 600-750lbs( would be alredy that fat, if my family wasn't so intolerant about that, and if i had a cute feeder girlsmiley)
9 years

well I'm 101 kg/ 224lbs right now but I want to be at least 250kg/551 lbs. maybe even bigger if I manage 550lbs and still feel like growing :3
9 years

I would so love to experience what 500 lbs felt like... maybe one day I will know that pleasure? Sadly 300 is a much closer goal at the moment, but I would love to be able to double my weight right now just to experience it!
9 years

My goal would be at 650lbs minimum
9 years

I have a short-term goal of 300lbs.... I need to get past the series of plateaus that have kept me in the 200s.
After that however, I would like to weigh 650-750.... possibly bigger but I fear that will stay in my fantasies. My IDEAL is as big as humanly possible! My goal weight has no limitations!
8 years

I am already approaching 400lbs. Given I am only 5ft 2 then I'd love to get to be between 500-600.
8 years

My original goal was 300... now that I'm there, I'm thinking maybe I can hit 350 before the end of this year?

But 500 seems a far more interesting goal entirely!
8 years

I dont think I really have a limit, I just want a feeder to help me along the way
8 years

well ;-) as i like to hover around some weight where it would be still interesting for a female feeder who likes more slimmer guys or guys who are still somehow fit i am now at 97kg what is quite much for me at least in the belly area (wow i appear even to myself now quite soft^^)

but it would be nice to experiment how much i would eat with someone liking it around me and then compare my fitness to hers over time and mroe weight ;-)

oh that can be so much fun i imagine that i really can´t say but from my pnt now i would say max. 120kg maybe if i can´t resist to please her even more .......

but i allways somehow like to get in some slimmer shape again and play it all over again ;-)
8 years

At least 500 but 650 pounds would be perfect (maybe some pounds more wouldn't be wrong). I want to use my arms as pillows, my belly massive and eat nonstop
8 years
23456   loading