forum  stuffing

your stuffing fantasy7 months

Fajames:
My biggest fantasy is to own and operate an upscale weight gain resort for women complete with all the anemities. A fully furnished buffet would be open 24/7. Cost would be zero for those staying there. The only obligation would be an agreed upon Wt gain per week. Those that are falling short of their weekly quota will receive special attention to help them meet the agreed upon goals.

Wonderful!
Mine in a similar vein (reposted from elsewhere):

A fattening camp, where people get sent to fill them up. Endless delicious food and drinks, a positive atmosphere where lifetime friendships get made...and encouraging weight gain coaches who help you swell up in the best and most effective way possible.

Lots of activities, from art class to swimming out in the lake in the forest. Lots of swimming actually! Nice low impact activity for a big heavy person, and changing into swimwear gives the weight trainers a chance to check up on your progress. Actually, swimwear is optional!
Of course, you can opt out of all the activities, just stay in, eat and sleep if that's your wish!
But the water's cool, nature's beautiful, everyone's bodies are so lovely, you can just float there if you wish, and work up a healthy appetite for dinner!

At the end of camp, an army of massively obese people come waddling out with huge happy smiles, to greet their loved ones and get taken home. Some people can't even believe how huge their friend/family member/significant other got while they were away!

your stuffing fantasy7 months

Right now I've been thinking about funneling again. While the rush of the beer bong and it's immediate effects are (well) a rush, I also want to try something a bit more gentle and constant. Here is the scene, sitting on the couch watching a show with a tube in my mouth which is constantly trickeling more and more of whatever liquid my feeder deems appropriate into me. It is a constant stream but not so fast that I have to focus on it or struggle to breathe. But over the hour (or two) of watching, a gallon and maybe a bit more has gently been deposited into my greedy belly. Swollen, heavy, stretched and nearly completely passive I'd be lulled into a totally unexpected food coma.

your stuffing fantasy2 months

I also would like to eat till I couldn't make my self eat any more. Then having a hottie shove more food in my mouth. Lovingly though. Then when I just couldnt take any more just rub my full belly, Slowing feeding ice cream. Wile I digest. Then napping. Only to be awaken by more test treats. That would be great!

your stuffing fantasy1 month

I have seen a fantasy of mine in a friend's house. He has a room called the Dessert room - at least, that's what he calls it. It's a room in the house, slightly on the warm side, with two round tables. Around each table is furniture with soft, stuffed cushions.
After dinner parties the feedees are taken there, to rest but more importantly to eat the desserts he has laid out along the table. He takes his own feedee there to stuff her. Sometimes there are plates but my butterball says sometimes there are only utensils. I've asked him and he says he thinks the feedees eat more when they don't have to worry about the "manners" of plates.
The only rule is that the feedee / feedees can't leave until all the food is gone. He s said his feedee has fallen asleep in there, as it is designed so that the feedee wants to rest, stay, and eat, that they don't feel rushed, but feel relaxed and calm.
Quite the fantasy room.

Current fantasy - Feeder gives me a choice every night. Eat a piece of fruit and a salad or eat everything the feeder gives me, but I don't know going in how much food it would be.

PinkyDear:
Current fantasy - Feeder gives me a choice every night. Eat a piece of fruit and a salad or eat everything the feeder gives me, but I don't know going in how much food it would be.

I assume you'd be taking option #2 every time 😉.

My fantasy is a resort where you sign up for the desired weight increase, from there you are funnel fed gainer shake every several hours, only being able to nap and sit in place in-between. Of course this whole experience is documented as the weight is gained.

I'm a painter by trade. One of mine is to be tied or hand-cuffed to my studio chair and force-fed an entire Baker's Dozen box of Donuts. Generously washed down with a large thick milkshake.

Teasing, taunting, and gentle humiliation to accompany it are of course more than welcomed.

your stuffing fantasy3 weeks

My fantasy is to go on an all expenses paid Transatlantic cruise with my feeder, one with unlimited five-star cuisine at any time of day or night. We would sail from Florida to France, Spain, or Portugal with stops in the Azores and/or Canary Islands, and the whole time my feeder would be lovingly feeding me massive quantities of the most delicious foods.

I wouldn't use the onboard gym or take walks around the ship, just lounge around eating, reading, and watching the live entertainment. I would be as lazy as humanly possible with the eager assistance of my feeder. The goal would be to outgrow the clothes that fit at the beginning of the cruise!

your stuffing fantasy3 weeks

Oh yeah such a Fat Cruise is definetely high on my bucket list. Not as a feeder but to enjoy together with my partner. Spoiling eachother rotten all day every day. With on board walks to flaunt our fat, in hope we're the fattest couple on the ship. Of course with the same result: not nearly fitting into the clothes we had on when we began our 'floating food frenzy'.
<< 9 page 9 of 10   loading