Stuffing

Your stuffing fantasy

OK I was wondering who else has a fantasy of being kidnapped. Tied to a bed. And fattened up for months.

I would love to be tube fed so that I have no control over the gain but any sort of fattening would be wonderful.

Being fattened up by a man or a woman would be wonderful. Just being their toy to play with.
10 years

Your stuffing fantasy

My stuffing fantasy is going to become reality tonight. My fiance is going to make a big dinner then take me to her room and feed me four boxes of chocolate doughnut holes and a can of whip cream. She said she wants to see how much my fat belly can take Can't wait!
10 years

Your stuffing fantasy

My fantasy would be to bloat up on food and beer till my belly becomes as big as a ball and pins me down to the point of me not being able to see my erection. Or be force fed to that point and then exploited by either male or female. That would be a nice dream come true.
9 years

Your stuffing fantasy

I have a three stuffing fantasies to share.

I'm really turned on by girls who are "self motivated" when it comes to stuffing. In other words, they don't need to be fed or encouraged, they just love stuffing and do it for their own pleasure. I also love it when a girl lacks self control with food, and stuffs herself "on accident." Anyway...

My first fantasy would be to have a first date a girl who is secretly into stuffing herself, but has no idea I'm into it. We'd go out to eat someplace nice, and she'd try to be "lady-like" and not eat too much. But she'd lose control and stuff herself to the point where its obvious to everyone around, including the server, that she's making a complete pig out of herself. She would be aroused but at the same time, completely mortified that she's been such a pig. When I confess that I love it when girls stuff themselves, her embarrassment turns to pride, and she orders two desserts... to go.

The second fantasy... Basically, a girl would would bind or handcuff my hands, or otherwise restrain me, so I can't touch her, then proceed to stuff herself while I watch. As she got too full for her clothes, she'd do a little strip-tease, tell me about how full she is, how she feels like she's going to explode but can't stop eating, how tight and round her belly is, etc. All the while, I would be powerless and unable to touch her. At some point, she'd untie me, and tell me to continue to feed her, even if she protests that she's too full. I'd tie her hands, and with the tables turned, force feed her until she's ready to burst.

My third fantasy (which could be a continuation of the second) would be to eat a girl out while she's super stuffed. I'd bring her to near-climax, but then I'd stop, teasing her, unless she kept eating. It would have to be something that's easy to eat in bed, like donuts or eclairs.
9 years

Your stuffing fantasy

greathadouken wrote:
It's not so much a fantasy... well I guess it is but just to go on a date with a girl (any size) and just watch her stuff herself senseless as she discovers the joy of every exquisite bite... to the point where the dress she wears shows a clear visible stretched belly...

Gotta say, that's a pretty common fantasy of mine.

Going on a date where the girl either realizes the ecstasy of overeating and just pigs out... Or she is forced to admit that she's a closet feedee after going a bit overboard at dinner. In either case, to her relief, she finds out that I'm really into it, and enthusiastically orders more to eat .
9 years

Your stuffing fantasy

greathadouken wrote:
MickLoud wrote:
greathadouken wrote:
It's not so much a fantasy... well I guess it is but just to go on a date with a girl (any size) and just watch her stuff herself senseless as she discovers the joy of every exquisite bite... to the point where the dress she wears shows a clear visible stretched belly...

Gotta say, that's a pretty common fantasy of mine.

Going on a date where the girl either realizes the ecstasy of overeating and just pigs out... Or she is forced to admit that she's a closet feedee after going a bit overboard at dinner. In either case, to her relief, she finds out that I'm really into it, and enthusiastically orders more to eat .

Funny you should mention that I have had a couple girls turn around to me and admit they loved the stuffed feeling after dates and to take them home for a rubdown,,, incredibly erotic and sensual might I add...

Sweet zombie Jesus, you are one lucky bastard.
9 years

Your stuffing fantasy

adultintraining wrote:
My fantasy is I want. a guy to send me to him for a week and feed and *** me silly until I can't handle it all week then have me go back to my boyfriend several pounds heavier. Any takers?

Fat camp? smiley
9 years

Your stuffing fantasy

softly wrote:
I would just simply love to go for a meal with someone who adores my big curves...dress for them in a figure hugging tight dress....then allow them to order for me. Eat everything that is placed before me, knowing that he is watching every bite and swallow...id like to tease him by leaning back occasionally, pushing my swollen belly.out and rubbing it as I fill..but keep eating. We would then go home for desert...hand fed cake with belly rubs..

Oh my God, this is so hot! Would love to accompany you and make your fantasy a reality while we stuffing together.
9 years

Your stuffing fantasy

gaz28 wrote:
Id love to take a mildly chubby girl out for a meal, watch her gorge herself because she knows I love it, then when she thinks shes being taken home, go to another restaurant and tell her she has to squeeze another three courses into her already stretched stomach, id watch her tight top ride further up her swollen belly then when she can hold no more take her home for sex and belly rubs, shed be on top my hands on her huge gut, I want to be under it with her on all fours, feel her belly and boobs hanging down on top of me the weight of her meals causing her belly to sag lime a cow. Mmmmm hehe

*** yes.
9 years

Your stuffing fantasy

doe135 wrote:
Cleofatra wrote:
I love cooking. My ultimate fantasy would be to have a feedee, cook all his favourite foods and just watch him indulge.
Then, when he starts getting full, take his shirt off, tie him up and force feed him a little more.
Nothing is hotter than a full-bellied man groaning with a mix of satisfaction and slight discomfort.

Afterward, I'd just rub his belly and kiss it all over and we'd cuddle and watch some tv. smiley

Oh, that sounds like a great way to spend a night smiley

Yes it does!
9 years
12345   loading