Extreme obesity

Belly shape?

On me, I'd prefer to retain my current shape basically. Just for it to grow bigger.

I'm not sure which of your descriptions apply to my belly but I'd say it's definitely a solid (not firm, just unbroken) roll in the front.
11 years

Belly shape?

Big and round. Not multiple rolls, but one big gut. Also soft and flabby, sagging down a bit.
11 years

Belly shape?

I like a good double belly, the lower half larger and apron like smiley
11 years

Belly shape?

I prefer one folded bouble belly with squshy rolls, this belly is so cute
10 years

Belly shape?

mammoth, pendulous, and wide flabby bellies...single, double, or triple...lol

think Dankii, T'Rina, or GypsySSBBW
10 years

Belly shape?

I really like really huge flabby bellies that jiggly like enormous jello molds. The bigger the better.
10 years

Belly shape?

Pot-belly with lovehandles on the side.
10 years

Belly shape?

the huge round globe...so sexy!
10 years

Belly shape?

13CrystalDreams wrote:
What's your preferred belly shape?

Sort answer: I prefer very obese bellies smiley

Long answer:
I don't have strong preference but a weak preference for big undivided bellies that are protruding a lot. I think some people on here apparently call them globular bellies. I feel that this type of belly get beautiful already at a lower BMI. However, I find many other types of bellies to be beautiful as well, especially if we talk about very obese bellies. For example, I find many double bellies to be very beautiful but it generally takes more pounds and a higher BMI than a globular belly on the same woman.

What I really like in a woman is when she is looking like a balloon in the middle. I guess that this is the reason for me wanting more poundage on double bellies. A woman with a double belly, half of it is typically hidden in her pants, need to gain more weight to get the same level of balloon look as a woman with globular belly, which is often proudly outside of her pants and only contained by a tight shirt.

One thing that I find so fascinating with the obese female body is the great variety of different shapes. Fat girls are like snow flakes, all of them are unique. When it comes to skinny women, I feel that if you have seen one, then you have seen them all. I mean, there aren't that many ways in which a belly can be flat smiley
10 years

Belly shape?

This shape's really nice, albeit a bit too slim:

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/galleries/view.php
10 years
123   loading