forum  extreme obesity

extreme size contrast?11 months

embsmu:
I'm a foot taller than my girlfriend but she's almost twice as wide as me! I love struggling to wrap my arms around her!

That's pretty sexy.

venetia:
I realize I'm digging this topic back up from the dead but I love this sort of thing!! I'm around 115-120 and the biggest guy I ever dated was like 360lbs and it was absolutely incredible being around him. Being pressed up against all that mass and size was pure bliss and everything about our size contrast excited me. Especially doing laundry and seeing our different clothes compared to each other smiley

I wonder how many women truly have this fetish? Also, I wonder if a lot of them can kind of grow into it with there boy friends or husbands....what do you think?

[quote][b]Sycatik:[/b

I always perfered larger women. As I get older I seem to prefer them to be even larger.

I am the same....it's like a higher weight addiction year after year

ellianna evvs:
I love it! I'm really short and barely weight 100lbs and I love a guy who's incredibly bigger than me. It's my favorite!

Have you always like that and had this FA Fetish or did you grow into it or did you have a big guy once and became addicted?

voluptuouslover:
What is the difference in height and weight between you both of you?

Was she always into feeding and wanting a bigger man or did she grow into it through your fetish?

I am 5'8" and she is about 5 inches shorter than I am. She is very fit and muscular right now, and about 140 lbs, while I am just over 500. smiley

We've always both been FAs, and I think my initial natural weight gain (through age and an increasingly sedentary lifestyle) is what triggered her to it.

I've written about it in my "Reversal of Roles" story here on FF.

voluptuouslover:
What is the difference in height and weight between you both of you?

Was she always into feeding and wanting a bigger man or did she grow into it through your fetish?

giantjay:
I am 5'8" and she is about 5 inches shorter than I am. She is very fit and muscular right now, and about 140 lbs, while I am just over 500. smiley

We've always both been FAs, and I think my initial natural weight gain (through age and an increasingly sedentary lifestyle) is what triggered her to it.

I've written about it in my "Reversal of Roles" story here on FF.

I will check that out.
Very cool to find someone that was into this fetish....was it a search or did it just luckily happen?

voluptuouslover:
Very cool to find someone that was into this fetish....was it a search or did it just luckily happen?

It actually developed along with our relationship - it wasn't something either of us was seeking out. In fact I was a little surprised by it all, because I like fat people. I was worried that it wouldn't be attractive to me. But it is! I love it!
4 page 4 of 4   loading