Extreme obesity

Extreme size contrast?

BunnyBones wrote:
I love extreme difference of size!

I'm only 88 lbs for 5'6'' and I love big guys which are 3-4 times or more my weight smiley

...how about a guy who's more than six times your weight?
10 years

Extreme size contrast?

loopytheone wrote:
So I would say I like the contrast but sadly most men who say they like contrast would consider me too fat to be a good partner. smiley

Well whatever idiot say's that will be missing out on getting to know a great person
9 years

Extreme size contrast?

loopytheone wrote:
It is kinda an odd question for me because I am too big to be 'small' to most people's eyes. But at the same time I like being with guys who are two or three times my size and I like being so much smaller than them. So I would say I like the contrast but sadly most men who say they like contrast would consider me too fat to be a good partner. smiley

At 190 I'd say you're just right smiley
9 years

Extreme size contrast?

Sarahhhh wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
I would love to be in a relationship like that. My ideal would be to have a slim, maybe petite even, female feeder who is completely dwarfed by my massive belly. Who can lay on top of me and feed me until it's like she's floating on a sea of fat, and for her that still won't be enough.

I adore that! smiley That's pretty much a great description of my ideal first date/night with a guy! smiley

Sounds like a lot of fun smiley
9 years

Extreme size contrast?

I find the physical difference intoxicating. I am 5'6" 123 LBS, and getting lost in a large lady is amazing. Trust that there are ladies out there who enjoy small, skinny men.
9 years

Extreme size contrast?

I realize I'm digging this topic back up from the dead but I love this sort of thing!! I'm around 115-120 and the biggest guy I ever dated was like 360lbs and it was absolutely incredible being around him. Being pressed up against all that mass and size was pure bliss and everything about our size contrast excited me. Especially doing laundry and seeing our different clothes compared to each other smiley
6 years

Extreme size contrast?

Love this as well... my wife/feeder is a skinny little thing, while she's grown me to the size I am now. The dynamic between us is wonderful, and so much fun!
6 years

Extreme size contrast?

giantjay:
Love this as well... my wife/feeder is a skinny little thing, while she's grown me to the size I am now. The dynamic between us is wonderful, and so much fun!

What is the difference in height and weight between you both of you?

Was she always into feeding and wanting a bigger man or did she grow into it through your fetish?
6 years

Extreme size contrast?

embsmu:
I'm a foot taller than my girlfriend but she's almost twice as wide as me! I love struggling to wrap my arms around her!

That's pretty sexy.
6 years

Extreme size contrast?

venetia:
I realize I'm digging this topic back up from the dead but I love this sort of thing!! I'm around 115-120 and the biggest guy I ever dated was like 360lbs and it was absolutely incredible being around him. Being pressed up against all that mass and size was pure bliss and everything about our size contrast excited me. Especially doing laundry and seeing our different clothes compared to each other smiley

I wonder how many women truly have this fetish? Also, I wonder if a lot of them can kind of grow into it with there boy friends or husbands....what do you think?
6 years
123   loading