Extreme obesity

Extreme size contrast?

[quote][b]Sycatik:[/b

I always perfered larger women. As I get older I seem to prefer them to be even larger.

I am the same....it's like a higher weight addiction year after year
6 years

Extreme size contrast?

ellianna evvs:
I love it! I'm really short and barely weight 100lbs and I love a guy who's incredibly bigger than me. It's my favorite!

Have you always like that and had this FA Fetish or did you grow into it or did you have a big guy once and became addicted?
6 years

Extreme size contrast?

voluptuouslover:
What is the difference in height and weight between you both of you?

Was she always into feeding and wanting a bigger man or did she grow into it through your fetish?

I am 5'8" and she is about 5 inches shorter than I am. She is very fit and muscular right now, and about 140 lbs, while I am just over 500. smiley

We've always both been FAs, and I think my initial natural weight gain (through age and an increasingly sedentary lifestyle) is what triggered her to it.

I've written about it in my "Reversal of Roles" story here on FF.
6 years

Extreme size contrast?

voluptuouslover:
What is the difference in height and weight between you both of you?

Was she always into feeding and wanting a bigger man or did she grow into it through your fetish?

giantjay:
I am 5'8" and she is about 5 inches shorter than I am. She is very fit and muscular right now, and about 140 lbs, while I am just over 500. smiley

We've always both been FAs, and I think my initial natural weight gain (through age and an increasingly sedentary lifestyle) is what triggered her to it.

I've written about it in my "Reversal of Roles" story here on FF.

I will check that out.
Very cool to find someone that was into this fetish....was it a search or did it just luckily happen?
6 years

Extreme size contrast?

voluptuouslover:
Very cool to find someone that was into this fetish....was it a search or did it just luckily happen?

It actually developed along with our relationship - it wasn't something either of us was seeking out. In fact I was a little surprised by it all, because I like fat people. I was worried that it wouldn't be attractive to me. But it is! I love it!
6 years
123   loading