forum  introductions

introduction/ say hi thread5 months

Hello and welcome. I'm from just down the road. Would love to get together for lunch to talk and get to know each other. Scott

Hi everyone!

Hi, um I'm new, I guess i am a closet feedee who doesn't really want to physically indulge in feeding but I find it super erotic

Hello everyone! My name is Rye. 32 year old FA and feeder from Alabama. Just joined today. I'm a happily married man in an open relationship. Here looking for women to have fun with.

So I'm new haha.

25 year old stay at home mom, husband and I are trying to fatten me up at mach jesus over the next year.

(I'm 5'10 and 140, so I'm pretty much skin and bones)

Not looking for side dick (whether that's real or imaginary), but I"m all comers for advice on how to fatten up the quickest!

Hello! I'm Elaine, a 20 year old feedee from Ohio. I'm new to this, just joined the site today, but I'd love to talk. I'm curious about gaining, but I know id need someone to encourage me. Hoping to just make some like minded friends! Currently at 232lbs!

Hey, I'm Johnnie. I'm 28, Latino, average sized, really laid back and looking for a feedee chick in/around Los Angeles, California. Polyamorous and looking for real relationships.

I've had an account for 9 years but I'm back to using this place again semi regularly. I'm Jack, 24, total piece of garbage, and I like being fed til my whole body hurts.

introduction/ say hi thread4 months

Hello! I've been in this community multiple times in the past, and I keep coming back. In part, my leaving is due to my concern about this identity being exposed to the outernet. I don't want this to happen for various reasons. I also was not in a good position to fulfill my lifestyle choice at the times of leaving. However, I firmly believe that no matter what I do I will be back, so I will try to keep this profile permanent. I do (soon/eventually) plan to actively be a gainer/feedee, and welcome any feeders or encouragers. I don't have an upper limit on my goal weight, my plan is to just continually gain.
If you have any questions feel free to message me!
My kik is gainerfeedee

introduction/ say hi thread4 months

After a good few years away is like to take another stab at making friends in this particular community. Who knows maybe I'll even open up and be "social" for a change! Joining in on forum discussions and what not. 😱
<< 61 >> page 61 of 65   loading