Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Thought I'd say hi and not be a total creeper. I'm an admirer, but due to health reasons I'm stuck enjoying the little "dad-bod" belly I've got to work with right now. LOL! Spouse and I both appreciate the softness and the occasional feast, but I tend to read more online and enjoy the community when I get a chance.

Nice to meet you all.

Dynamo
5 years

5 years

Hi everyone! I'm not as active on here as I should be, so I hope to change that. If anyone wants to talk, you can kik or snap me at georgesandridge
5 years

hey there, I'm new to FF but I'm definitely not new to this fetish. I'm a dedicated feeder/dom who enjoys pushing a feedee to her stuffing limit. I can be very creative with roleplays, and take a lot of pride in learning the way my feedee works. If you're looking for feeder who will give you a lot of attention, push you to test your limits, and is very open-minded to your particular needs give me a message smiley
you can message me here or on kik:
xveavictisx
5 years

Lionslunch:
Hello! I just made an account recently but i�m a longtime lurker. Still more of a fantasy than anything at the moment but i�m a bi male FA/feeder.
welcome aboard Mr Lion smiley
5 years

hi
I live in Spain, I am mutual gainer
5 years

Hi, I go by Terion/SquishLover on here, and I identify as an FA/feeder. I'm just kinda exploring the kink, at the moment. I'm also a broke college student, so I don't really have money to buy you guys all the food I want to 😔
But anyway, send me a message if I seem cool and you think we might hit it off! 😁🍕🍔
5 years

Hello, long time lurker here. I’m a straight male feedee and I look forwards to getting more involved in the community.
5 years

Good Day!

So I've set up another account.

My name is Lamia or simply call me L.

Does anyone here willing to donate to make me even bigger? Is this allowed here? If not, let me know so that I can remove this.

*kisses*
5 years

Tummygirl:
Hello all. Finally getting the courage to speak. smiley
hello and welcome smiley
5 years