Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Welcome to the family & the insanity
10 years

To all newcomers...Welcome to the family & the insanity...Make sure to check everything out on the site.Stop into chat & get to know us.
10 years

Metroid & Sam welcome to the family & the insanity
10 years

finally delurking after years, decided its finally time to come out as an FA. why its taken this long i dont know! x
10 years

SAYAhh ,woodo...Welcome to the family & the insanity
10 years

Welcome to the family & the insanity...check out the forums & stop into chat...I'm sure you'll find a lot of folks willing to help you on your journeysmiley
10 years

Well i'm zak I'm a fat admirer with many fantisies >.<". I've been here many years admiring the beautiful women who inhabit this site and i've never been good at talking to girls or new people but i'm finally plucking up the courage to say hi and get to know people.
10 years

Greetings to all new arrivals I've missed.Welcome to the family & the insanity...Muhahahahahahahahaha
10 years

Welcome to the family & the insanity...stop into chat & get to meet the family
10 years

Sexyblonde wrote:
Hey everyone smiley

Although I have not posted here, I have been browsing through the forums and reading what people write. I felt compelled to comment on a post I read that really meant something to me. It was dragorat's simple 'Welcome to the family..' This really is a family and I hope to one day be a more significant part of it as I get to know more of you and connect. What really means a lot to me about the fact that this is a family, is what ideally happens in families. With family you don't get to choose who you end up with, so you take everyone for who they are and accept them for all their quirks. I love that about this website. Unlike most of the real world where its difficult to be open about my fetish and preferences, here I can be myself. Thank you all for that. Looking forward to getting to know more of you!

Grace

Ps:Sorry for the rambling smiley

1st off you weren't rambling you had your say.As far as my greeting...That's how I feel too...this is my family...I love some,tolerate some & some I'd like to put thru a wall but it's just like in RL.So Welcome to the family & the insanity my dear & hope to see you in chat.
10 years
12345   loading