Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

310lbs & 18 M from the UK (England) looking for a female feeder/feedee (mutual)
3 months

Hey everyone, so my name is Dylan. Jist kinda joined this forum an hour ago or so. I am 21/male/feeder. Just figured I'd introduce myself.

So hey...

Snap: karatekid52902
3 months

I've had an account for awhile, but only now have I felt a motivation to really use it. I'm a 23 year old straight chubby guy who's been a Fat Admirer for a long time. I wish to become a feeder one day, though I'm not in a situation where I can go at it for real yet, and would love to be with a woman that is willing to grow as big as possible and be a bit slobby in the process. If anyone with those sorts of goals wants to chat, I'm all ears.

Discord: cresh1996/cresh9253
3 months

Hey everyone! I’ve been on here for a little bit now. I’m 21/M mutual gainer. Been trying to gain on and off for a bit. If you want to chat just send a message!
3 months

Hi, my name is Beata Im 37 years old. Im feedee. Im serching new people to met , to know more about my fetish.
2 months

Hey y'all. 27m, keen on gaining but not quite sure how much. Single, interested in art, programming, cooking, concerts, and nature. Interested in online friends, or even meeting up if we get along. Happy scrolling!
2 months

Hey, I'm Omi, I'm 22, and I'm Indian. I found out about this fetish a few years ago. Always wanted to be a feeder, met some amazing people online, and we've had fun. Most people do hate the Indian part lol, but that's okay. Looking to make new friends.
1 month

Hi! My name is Lou and I'm from the UK! I'm 19 years old (04) and I'm a feeder looking for a local feedee (f) that is around the same age.

I love travelling, learning languages and of course cooking, which I'm sure is something that is well appreciated by this community.
1 month

Hello! I'm Faid, I’m 23 and I’m looking for a feeder, mutual gainer, or encouragement. I’m nonbinary gender fluid and would love to chat with other feedists and see where it goes. I also live in socal if any locals want to reach out. I'm also polyamorous and currently have one partner.
1 month

55 from Tennessee. I use Facebook. I do not us ewhatsapp
1 month