body inflation

new inflation method omg5 months

Humans can hold their breath two ways: by closing the soft pallet in your trachea, or by closing the opening of the nasal passageway at the back of your throat by using the very back of your tongue behind your tonsils. (It doesn't feel like you're using your tongue though, because you feel this happen in the back of your throat automatically when you swallow.)

Take a deep breath and hold it by closing off your nasal airway. Do NOT close off your airway at the soft palette in your trachea. Relax and just hold your breath that way, nasal airway closed, trachea open. You should feel a slight pressure in your head because your relaxed full lungs and open trachea are pushing a small amount of air into the back of your throat.

Open your esophagus as if you're trying to push a large burp out, or about to take a huge gulp of water. It's also what happens in your esophagus when you yawn. Say "Uhhhhhhh" in the deepest tone you can muster and you should also feel your esophagus open.

If all else fails, wait until you feel a big burp coming up. Chug a Coke or something. When you feel the burp starting to come up, do the breath holding thing. Deep breath, hold it at your nasal passageway, ALL other muscles relaxed. When your thoat automatically opens to let the burp out, the air pressure being exerted in the back of your throat by your relaxed lungs will vastly overpower the burp and push it back down your open throat into your stomach along with the other air from your relaxed lungs.

Literally you don't have to do anything but hold your breath at your nasal passageway and completely relax everything else while a burp comes up. That's it.

new inflation method omg5 months

Bellyphile:
Humans can hold their breath two ways: by closing the soft pallet in your trachea, or by closing the opening of the nasal passageway at the back of your throat by using the very back of your tongue behind your tonsils. (It doesn't feel like you're using your tongue though, because you feel this happen in the back of your throat automatically when you swallow.)

Take a deep breath and hold it by closing off your nasal airway. Do NOT close off your airway at the soft palette in your trachea. Relax and just hold your breath that way, nasal airway closed, trachea open. You should feel a slight pressure in your head because your relaxed full lungs and open trachea are pushing a small amount of air into the back of your throat.

Open your esophagus as if you're trying to push a large burp out, or about to take a huge gulp of water. It's also what happens in your esophagus when you yawn. Say "Uhhhhhhh" in the deepest tone you can muster and you should also feel your esophagus open.

If all else fails, wait until you feel a big burp coming up. Chug a Coke or something. When you feel the burp starting to come up, do the breath holding thing. Deep breath, hold it at your nasal passageway, ALL other muscles relaxed. When your thoat automatically opens to let the burp out, the air pressure being exerted in the back of your throat by your relaxed lungs will vastly overpower the burp and push it back down your open throat into your stomach along with the other air from your relaxed lungs.

Literally you don't have to do anything but hold your breath at your nasal passageway and completely relax everything else while a burp comes up. That's it.

Ooo, I didn't know about opening your diaphragm that easily! Usually I just waited till the pressure pushed it open lol, this makes things way easier :o

Edit: Just tried it out, and I'm pretty sure that's the fullest I've ever gotten inflating by mouth... I was at the point where I could just BARELY suck in my belly, and since it's on an empty stomach, the air pretty much instantly rushed down into my bowels too. Pure, gurgly bliss

new inflation method omg4 months

Bellyphile:

I just figured it out just now, 1st, I try moving the back of my tongue and copying the swallowing motion, and then moving my tonsils, work decently. Then, I remembered the first post saying that to has to exhale/inhale. Air went down, no probs, and I felt dumb.

new inflation method omg4 months

Jjkf:
If you know how to open your larynx and esaphogus at the same time, fill up a balloon up with air, and deflate into your mouth while opening your airway. You can inflate to a much higher pressure, and quicker!

So, What's your method to opening your larynx and esaphogus, because I don't know how...

new inflation method omg1 week

I've been able to do that since I was a child lol😂no offence

new inflation method omg6 days

i got the inflation part, but i donít think iím holding it down in my belly, can someone explain how to keep the air in while you exhale?

new inflation method omg6 days

It is simple it like inflating but you aren't swallowing air or act like you're gagging to seal off your throat or drinking water only a bit it helps somehow

new inflation method omg1 day

Been reading the posts here and I get the opening the throat bit, but I don't get how people can get a maxed out belly in a few minutes, or control where the air travels to. When I do it I have to stop when the pressure in my stomach gets too great and wait for it to pass into my intestines before starting again (this usually takes about an hour or two).

new inflation method omg1 day

Also some tips - don't eat/ drink food when you still have a lot of air in your belly; it can lead to bad cramps (though swallowing air AFTER eating/ drinking a lot seems to be fine). Also another thing that I've tried for those struggling with the method: try sticking a bicycle pump into your mouth and blocking your nose. Eventually the pressure in your mouth will be so great that you'll have to open the back of your throat to let all that air into your stomach. Then try doing the same thing without the pump once you have the feeling down.
<< 10 page 10 of 10   loading