forum  story writing

"searching for a story" thread5 months

Nok:
I've been looking for years for a story that was on DeviantArt like 2010-2012ish. It was written as Halloween special, I think, and was a Hansel and Gretel tale, except no Hansel, just Gretel. The whole thing was just one scene, with the witch force feeding Gretel through the bars of the cage and playing with her fat. Ridiculously hot, but have never found it again. Anyone who happens to remember it, or, better yet of course, has a copy, let me know XD

I thibk youre talking about this https://www.deviantart.com/art/Gretel-Part-1-564500523

"searching for a story" thread5 months

What happened to the story 'Winter Belly' that was up on FantasyFeeder only a few months ago? It had like 400K views too, was good stuff (-ing)...

"searching for a story" thread4 months

Hi, I'm looking everywhere for a story I found a while back. A mother is fattening up her 17 year old son before he moves out to university. Does anyone know the title or author??

"searching for a story" thread4 months

Looking for a REALLY dark story, don't remember where I found it...
It's about a guy who is looking for an apartment. He answers to an ad and gets to hire a flat, food included. I remember that in the beginning he's puzzled by the size of the toilet.
Anyway, the landlord feeds him well, and one say his father comes by. They get in a fight (?), the guy hurts his leg and the landlord chases of the father. The next thing I remember is that the guy is drugged by his landlord, and in the end of the story he wakes up, extremely fattened. The landlord makes him come, and the guy dies from a heart attack...
As I said it's extremely dark, but is there anyone who recognise this?

"searching for a story" thread3 months

Does anyone have a copy of the Outcasts? It used to be here: https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view?id=5244, but has since disappeared.

Featherdust:
There was one around here involving a dystopia in which political dissidents were punished by being fattened up. The main character is a girl whose father was a dissident, and she's undergoing this punishment.

girlcrisis:
Sounds like Sentenced To Obesity by FoodieChef.

http://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view?id=5851

Yeah, that's the one! Thanks!

I'm looking for one where this home health nurse goes to a new patients house and hes huge. She helps him throughout the day and then they have sex.

Haven't been able to find it. It was only like 3 or 4 chapters.

On another note, all my old stories on here are gone from several years ago and my old account, anyone know is they're archived somewhere or just gone?

chip:
Looking for a REALLY dark story, don't remember where I found it...
It's about a guy who is looking for an apartment. He answers to an ad and gets to hire a flat, food included. I remember that in the beginning he's puzzled by the size of the toilet.
Anyway, the landlord feeds him well, and one say his father comes by. They get in a fight (?), the guy hurts his leg and the landlord chases of the father. The next thing I remember is that the guy is drugged by his landlord, and in the end of the story he wakes up, extremely fattened. The landlord makes him come, and the guy dies from a heart attack...
As I said it's extremely dark, but is there anyone who recognise this?

It’s a story by gainer Lardfill on his stories blog (might be under DoughTub? Same guy) called “Meals Included” his stuff is mostly dark like that

"searching for a story" thread2 months

I read a story the other day and now I can’t find it! It was about a jock who broke his ankle and lives or maybe moves in with two of his friends. He begins to gain weight while the friends get together. He almost becomes immobile I think. May have been on Dimensions I’m not sure

"searching for a story" thread2 months

Hello,
I’m looking for the story “Click” that was posted here and then deleted. It’s a story where a wife has the power to click her fingers and make her husband gain weight.
<< 6 page 6 of 7   loading