Story authors

"searching for a story" thread

I'm looking for one where this home health nurse goes to a new patients house and hes huge. She helps him throughout the day and then they have sex.

Haven't been able to find it. It was only like 3 or 4 chapters.

On another note, all my old stories on here are gone from several years ago and my old account, anyone know is they're archived somewhere or just gone?
5 years

This thread is sad; how is this the only story forum on the internet that has no legitimate search function? These should all be easily found with a simple one or two word search.

Most sites have an independent adjunct utility that supports collaborative tagging of stories and search capabilities.
5 years

twatty5:
Looking for two. The first one is about a fatter girl who works in an office getting into a relationship with a new female employee who is very fit. The point of view alternates between them. The second one is a lesbian relationship that starts with the slimmer girl noticing how much weight her partner has gained when she drops a fork and cant pick it up

I think the first one you mentioned was one I previously wrote ...
Does the fit girl try to help the father one "lose weight"?
5 years

Looking for a story if anyone saved it before deletion - the Nursery, was pretty short but really nice.
5 years

I’m trying to look for one. It was called “got milk”. It was about s but that gets fattened off breast milk. It was on dimensions, but I see it’s either deleted or lost.
5 years

There used to be a site i think called Bellymiester. Aside from several very good morphs there were a couple of great stories on the site including one called visitors at Haints knob. SciFi with a couple that is abducted, fattened, and then released. Would be very grateful if anyone happened to save the story or knew where to find it. Thanks!
5 years

btbam803:
Hello,
I�m looking for the story �Click� that was posted here and then deleted. It�s a story where a wife has the power to click her fingers and make her husband gain weight.

I’m looking for this one too.
5 years

Hello!
I am looking for a story I read years ago. A woman fattens up her roommate as revenge for stealing her boyfriend. She used weight gain powder and gets her high constantly. I think she might also use hypnosis. In the end the girl gets the boyfriend back and they get married. The roommate is the maid of honor and was huge for the wedding. She was so embarrassed that she stops leaving her house. If anyone knows what it is, I’d be so grateful. Thanks!
5 years

chubbychaser4510:
Hello!
I am looking for a story I read years ago. A woman fattens up her roommate as revenge for stealing her boyfriend. She used weight gain powder and gets her high constantly. I think she might also use hypnosis. In the end the girl gets the boyfriend back and they get married. The roommate is the maid of honor and was huge for the wedding. She was so embarrassed that she stops leaving her house. If anyone knows what it is, I�d be so grateful. Thanks!

Don’t know it myself, sadly. But it sounds like a great read.
5 years

Hi, I'm looking for a story in which an overweight woman regrets telling her husband or boyfriend that the idea of her putting on weight turns her on.
4 years
34567   loading