Story authors

"searching for a story" thread

Fatbelly5241:
Hi guys!
So I’m looking for a story I read a few years back... It’s essentially the reader getting fatter and fatter as they continue to read the story, and the narrator makes fun at the readers inability to express self control. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I’ll keep looking for that one.

If you like that style of narrator talking in second person pov, you might enjoy this.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
3 years

Sigh... it was a two chapter story that went poof a while ago.
A feeder is secretly fattening his GF. First chapter is him slipping her appetite stimulants/ stuff to make her tired into her food and drink, so she starts gaining and failing classes. Second chapter is her half dressed, her IQ obviously dropping sobbing into a thing of chicken. He convinces her she’s too dumb to be in school and hand feeds her chicken on all fours.
Anyone remember the author or where else it might be?
3 years

I remember a story called Only For You, written by KindaFat. The author doesn't seem to have an account anymore and the story seems to have been deleted. Does anyone have any idea if it exists anywhere else?
3 years

I'm looking for a story that used to be very popular and quite revered some years ago on this site; alas, I can't find it anywhere on here now. The story's name is 'To be Filled'. It's essentially about a very large woman who falls for a devilish feeder on a chance meeting, who then coaxes her into moving in with him and eventually signing over control of her life to be made immobile and beyond.

I recall it being around 7 or 8 chapters long I think, most of which detail the intense conflict between the feedees wild sexual arousal, and frightened, rational senses, as the feeder manipulates her into becoming his pet to fatten to no end. I believe the story used to be on the Dimensions Magazine website too, however I can't find it there either now.

If anyone has any information on who the original author was or where I might be able to find it now (maybe some generous user has saved a copy of it) I would be extremely grateful for you to share. Cheers.
3 years

Biddygal:
Sigh... it was a two chapter story that went poof a while ago.
A feeder is secretly fattening his GF. First chapter is him slipping her appetite stimulants/ stuff to make her tired into her food and drink, so she starts gaining and failing classes. Second chapter is her half dressed, her IQ obviously dropping sobbing into a thing of chicken. He convinces her she’s too dumb to be in school and hand feeds her chicken on all fours.
Anyone remember the author or where else it might be?

fantasyfeeder.com/stories

That’s it there my dude
Called Fattening her up by cupcakely
Saddly no new additions to it tho
3 years

Jack-Elray:
That’s it there my dude
Called Fattening her up by cupcakely
Saddly no new additions to it tho

You are a gem. Thank you. Sad it has no more chapters. It was a delicious story. I really wanted more... or just more in that style that go further. That’s totally my type of story.
3 years

sumptuouslyswelling:
I'm looking for a story that used to be very popular and quite revered some years ago on this site; alas, I can't find it anywhere on here now. The story's name is 'To be Filled'.

I know that story and it was soooo good. Have also spent a lot of time looking for it since. I think it’s gone for good. Sad sad times
3 years

I am looking for a story I can’t remember the name of.

A kid wants to go to college far away from home. This scares his mom, and she begins fattening him to keep him home, eventually making him
Immobile and quite baby like, including practically nonverbal

Anyone know this story? I can’t remember the author or what site I saw it on.
3 years

Anyone know what happened to all the Declan stories? There was a whole series of stories where the main character was named Declan
3 years

Hi I’m looking for a story I’m pretty sure it was on deviant art about a soccer player at college who is forced to get fat by the girl who wants her spot on the team.
3 years
56789   loading