General

Pokemon! ^_^

Just reminding people about the upcoming Pokemon Bank free trial:

The main feature of Pokémon Bank is the possibility of players depositing up to 3000 Pokémon from the games in an online cloud. The referred cloud will work as a PC, and will have 100 boxes capable of carrying, like in a normal PC, 30 Pokémon each. It will feature search options allowing the player to locate deposited Pokémon.

Brigette (the host of Pokémon Box Ruby and Sapphire, a game that primarily serves as a mass Pokémon storage utility) maintains the Pokémon Bank service. She gives the player 100 Poké Miles when Pokémon are deposited into Pokémon Bank.

After the download of Pokémon Bank, it is possible to use a separately downloaded app, the Poké Transporter, to transfer Pokémon from Generation V games to the cloud. After this, it is possible to complete such migration by simply downloading them to the Generation VI game.

Additionally, the migration of certain Pokémon from Generation V via Pokémon Bank will trigger the availability of certain items within Pokémon X and Y. The transfer of Kyurem and Genesect allows the DNA Splicers and the Drives, respectively, to become available within X and Y.

Launch Dates:
Japan: December 25, 2013
North America: December 27, 2013
Australia: December 27, 2013
Europe: December 27, 2013
Korea: December 25, 2013

It requires a yearly fee of 500¥/$4.99/£4.49/€4.99 and has storage for up to 3,000 Pokémon. It also runs a trial for 30 days at any point until January 31st which is when it becomes a paid service.

Most relevant thing? This free trial period is your only free chance to transfer Pokemon from your older games (well, Black/White & Black 2/White 2) to Pokemon X & Y. So don't miss out, because it'll be pay-only from January 31st onwards.
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I would like to transfer some over but then I'd miss them in those games because it's a one way street no trade backs.
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

NummyOne wrote:
Already conquered the championship and would love having some friends in the safari! Since right now it's me, myself, and I...*Sniffle sniffle*

My FC is 1478-3165-3886 smiley

Team Xerneas!

Added your FC. Mine is 0404-6611-4133
Pokemon Friend Safari Type: Poison
Pokemon: Gloom, Ariados, Whilrlipede
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

1Soundwave1 wrote:
NummyOne wrote:
Already conquered the championship and would love having some friends in the safari! Since right now it's me, myself, and I...*Sniffle sniffle*

My FC is 1478-3165-3886 smiley

Team Xerneas!

Added your FC. Mine is 0404-6611-4133
Pokemon Friend Safari Type: Poison
Pokemon: Gloom, Ariados, Whilrlipede

Didn't they give pede evolution line the speed boost ability this gen? Baton pass to mega Khanga....this isn't scary at all...
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Halcyon_89 wrote:
My friend code is 4613-7481-8694
just added yours, mine is 0404-6611-4133
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

That's right, I should probably finish pokemon Y. Nahhh, Demon's Crest is too fun.
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Sketchman wrote:
That's right, I should probably finish pokemon Y. Nahhh, Demon's Crest is too fun.

Demon's Crest is also fairly short (but amazing), so you'll probably be back to Pokemon Y soon either way. smiley
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I posted my FC on GameFAQ's and that's where all my safaris have come from, I know I have a Ground safarai with Nincada, Phanpy and Diggersby.

Friend Code: 1564-3276-9539, Ground safari Phanpy, Nincada, Diggersby
Name: Ani-Mei, X name Theia, Y name Virgil
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Nummy, you have a Fighting safari withg Sawk and Mienfoo and a third that doesn't show yet. Have you just not been online in a while? I have a second Fighting safari now.smiley
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Well, just trawled through. FCC is 1134-8639-9060. No idea which safari. Here's to a fairy or steel one though!
10 years
12345   loading