Extreme obesity

Extreme padding?

allmixedup wrote:
Does anyone pad and then go out in public? Or wear their fat suit for an extended period of time, like sleeping in it or just wearing it around the house?

I just made a new realistic fat suit. I used a 5x grey sweat suit. And sowed various pillows/ stuffing into a special bodysuit to keep my stuff in place.i went to Walmart to obtain my material. Thank god I did. While there I was able to observe how the super obese move,walk, and interact in public. There are a lot of fellow fatties at Walmart at 1am. When I got to the register my cashier was a big girl. I'm guessing 400. She was playing with the stuffing I put on the belt. She asked me was I was making. I quickly replied "pillow". It was great.

Anyways I rushed home and constructed my new body. The end product produced an excellent fat suit making me appear as if I'm weighing in around 450-500lbs. I put it on chilled out for the evening in it and even wore it over nighttime. I wanted to get used to limited movement and to prefect the way a person of this size would move.

This morning I was eager to continue living as a super obese person. I am really enjoying this experience..To try it out and to see if it was realistic enough I wore it out while doing errands. I went through a fast food drive through and then to an ATM to warm up. No odd looks, looks like everyone doesn't even question I'm not really this fat. I drove around for awhile trying to muster up enough strength to walk into a store and buy something. This would be the ultimate test.

I decided on this one small convince store with only the owners car out front. This was a store I had never been to and one I hardly even pass by. I waddled on it. Went to the back, grabbed a drink, and made my way up front, while being mindful of my new extra girth I carefully made my way up the narrow aisle to the front to pay. At the register the guy was on the phone arguing with his doctors office. He hung up and we had a conversation about how much doctors offices suck. I'm still wearing it as I type this. It's so comfortable. I think every Friday on my day office I'm going to wear this for the entire day. I will call it "fat Fridays" hahaha.

Has anyone had any similar experiences?

johnxyz:
Maybe the cashier at WalMart was 120 pounds wearing padding too. lol. Why would she ask otherwise?

Red6642:
I've padded up huge in the past to look like a ssbbw. I usually pad up and do housework. It's hard to bend down when I'm blown up looking like a n inflatable ssbbw

You should post a story that is just a journal of the time you spent padded I would love to read it
2 years

Extreme padding?

The last few weeks I experimented with some new ways to padd and today I got to add the changes resulted ftom my experiment to my full suit. Managed to put everything together but the changes were great and resulted in an unexpected sensation. The suit being bigger and more bulky or my declining fitness made me struggle to do everything even moving. I truly felt like how people in empathy suits describe feeling. Standing up for a few minutes or taking a few steps mede me instantly want to lay down somewhere. At one point I tried to push through the exhaustion and be a bit active but all I wanted to do in that moment was drop down to the floor and stay there, and that is exactly what I did. I think this time I truly managed to recreate the struggle of a extremely overweight person, or I was the closest I ever been to fell like one.
1 year
345   loading