Gaining

Gainer appetite changes

For those who have gained, what changes have you noticed in your appetite have you noticed as you've gotten bigger?

1. You can eat more than you used to.
2. You NEED to eat more than you used to.
3. You crave more fattening things than you used to.
4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.
5. You have more of a psychological need to eat than you used to...that is, even if you're not physically hungry you crave food anyway.
6. Anything else?
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder wrote:
For those who have gained, what changes have you noticed in your appetite have you noticed as you've gotten bigger?

Yes This ^^: 1. You can eat more than you used to.

Yes definately this one ^^: 4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.

6. Anything else?

Yes get more hmmm...turned on when i got chubbier and like to eat more to realize even more changes ^^ but that thought somehow vanishes evenly fast ...:-/
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

otherland78 wrote:
AskDrFeeder wrote:

Yes definately this one ^^: 4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.

6. Anything else?

Yes get more hmmm...turned on when i got chubbier and like to eat more to realize even more changes ^^ but that thought somehow vanishes evenly fast ...:-/

So you've noticed all those changes?
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder wrote:
otherland78 wrote:
AskDrFeeder wrote:

6. Anything else?

So you've noticed all those changes?

Yes 1. 4. and what i described
why ????
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

A sadly ent enough for me to really gain substantia weight just automatically so since i always did lots of sports my mtabolism sheds all calories down very fast if i donĀ“t overeat regularly what i have to push myself to do so i really wished i once meet a female feeder who would love to encourage my desire to eat more and more and use all seductive means to make me chubbier than my normal comfort zone ....:-)
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

otherland78 wrote:
why ????

Well, people ask my advice on this stuff all the time so I like to do some research now and then.
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder wrote:
otherland78 wrote:
why ????

Well, people ask my advice on this stuff all the time so I like to do some research now and then.

Doc, you compose some of the best forum posts on this site! Each question you propose to feedees strikes at the heart of my curiousity--so please keep doing what you're doing!smiley
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

6. I can't get away with not eating as easily as I used to.

I could go for days skipping meals once without ill effect, now it makes me feel like crap if I miss even one meal.
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

It seems to have gone the opposite way for me, I went from about 130lbs to 165lbs and I could eat loads. But now my weight has plateaued and my appetite has diminished, and I can't gain at all. Eating anywhere near as much just makes me feel sick now for some reason.
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder wrote:

1. You can eat more than you used to.
2. You NEED to eat more than you used to.
3. You crave more fattening things than you used to.
4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.
5. You have more of a psychological need to eat than you used to...that is, even if you're not physically hungry you crave food anyway.
6. Anything else?

1. Definitely. I can get thru a large pizza and not even feel full.

2. Bloody oath. I'm usually managing around 4,000 calories most days but occasionally manage up to 6,000.

3. Is eating 4 or 5 x 600 gram tubs of yoghurt fattening?

4. For sure, though is getting so much harder to get to that "too full" stage but I'd like a feeder/encourager to help me try and find it.

5. Definitely finding myself eating much more than I used to and finding that the bigger I am getting the more desirable it is to overeat more and make myself even bigger.

6a. I've found that adding certain alcohols ads to my desire to stuff more food into my expanding belly.

6b. As I continue to grow my gaining goals continue to grow as well, dramatically it seems! I now find myself fantasising getting up to 300+ lbs (currently 260) whereas only about 4 years ago I never wanted to go above about 240. Right now I feel that 300 is highly likely within this year, sooner the better is the current mindset!!!

6c. I do worry that I'll end up wanting to gain to 350 then 400 then 450, etc. Is becoming harder to slow down the Desire to get bigger and my gaining is speeding up as well (average over the last 10 years has been 13-14 lb per year (Some years involved no gaining but its an average since I first started putting on weight on purpose), this year I have put on 35 lbs, some as regain but about 12 lbs of that is all fresh gaining over about 4 weeks of concentrated gaining and I'm aiming for atleast that much again over the next 4 to 6 weeks!

6d. I've noticed the weight is now stocking around alot easier. While just away on holidays for 2 weeks starting at my brothers I expected to lose alot of my recent gains, only lost 2 kg or slightly less. So my gaining is now getting much easier so I see my goals coming around and being reevaluated much quicker!
Bring on 300 lbs by Christmas hopefully.

Doc, if managed to read all of this I'd love to know what your thoughts are on my descriptions and experiences.
9 years
1234   loading