Gaining

Gainer appetite changes

It's #5 for me. I am obsessed with stuffing!
9 years

Gainer appetite changes

Ellebigger wrote:
All of the above, but also, having an instant knowing hunger as soon as I wake up now... I barely are breakfast before, now I can't skip it!

Nice! So the list is:

1. You can eat more than you used to.
2. You NEED to eat more than you used to.
3. You crave more fattening things than you used to.
4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.
5. You have more of a psychological need to eat than you used to...that is, even if you're not physically hungry you crave food anyway.
6. You wake up ravenous and need breakfast right away.
9 years

Gainer appetite changes

Maximum wrote:
6. I can't get away with not eating as easily as I used to.

I could go for days skipping meals once without ill effect, now it makes me feel like crap if I miss even one meal.

I agree, 1 to 5 are all there plus Maximum's number 6... i find that now almost never missing meals in fact the other night without even realising i had 3 full meals, all completely different, bizarrely after the 3rd one i felt i could've had a 4th meal!
At this rate i can see myself getting absolutely huge very fast because everything seems to be compounding faster as i grow!

I can't wait to see how much it's all compounded when i reach 300+ lbs! (Currently about 250)
9 years

Gainer appetite changes

I for sure experience 1 thru 5. Also I have to plan everything around what I'm going to eat. Already planning the meal after the meal.
9 years

Gainer appetite changes

With me, I'm never really full but I've been fighting to get over 200 for a while now. Belly is staying round, though smiley
8 years

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder:
For those who have gained, what changes have you noticed in your appetite have you noticed as you've gotten bigger?

4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.
5. You have more of a psychological need to eat than you used to...that is, even if you're not physically hungry you crave food anyway.
6. Anything else?

Depends on whether I'm actively gaining or not. When I'm not and just being natural, #1 is the only one that seems to apply at all compared to when I was skinny.

When I am gaining (like now), all of the above apply, but especially #5 and #2. Within 48 hours of starting again recently, I noticed that I started to feel a deep *need* to eat every couple hours, and if there isn't food around "just in case" I get a little antsy. This is pretty similar to past gaining adventures during my teen years, but they feel a little stronger now.

I also seem to have flipped a switch in regards to waking up in the morning. For the past couple years, I skipped breakfast because I couldn't even think about food until I was fully awake and had my day going. Now I can't function without it because I wake up so ravenously hungry, and stuffing before bed just makes me even hungrier the next morning!
8 years

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder:
For those who have gained, what changes have you noticed in your appetite have you noticed as you've gotten bigger?

6. Anything else?

I think for myself, it's not so much hunger as it is the contentment of feeling full.

That's to say that I usually eat because I don't feel full and I like the feeling of having a full belly.
8 years

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder:

6. Anything else?

2. I NEED to eat more than I used to. My capacity is huge now, like Galactus!

4. When I eat a lot (every meal) and get stuffed, my appetite comes back in hours - very quickly

5. I have more of a psychological need to eat - I always eat now, all day everyday... I don't think I remember what "hungry" feels like, lol

3. I don't really crave more fattening things than I used to, but my feeder has been on a pretty healthy (if BIG) diet.

6. I do find the act of overeating is erotic to me, and the feeling of being heavily stuffed... food is very much an erotic trigger now. Tie up my wrists and put a bunch of food near me... mmmm.... smiley
8 years

Gainer appetite changes

Fressmaschine_w:
It's #5 for me. I am obsessed with stuffing!

Watching a woman stuffing is very sexy!
6 years

Gainer appetite changes

1. You can eat more than you used to.ABSOLUTELY
2. You NEED to eat more than you used to.aBSOLUTELY
3. You crave more fattening things than you used to aBSOLUTELY.
4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.ABSOLUTELY
5. You have more of a psych ological need to eat than you used to...that is, even if you're not physically hungry you crave food anyway.ABSOLUTELY
6. Anything else? JUST I FEEL HUNGRY ALL THE TIME
6 years
1234   loading