Gainer appetite changes

3, 4 & 5
1 year

Gainer appetite changes

1, 3 and 5
1 year

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder:
For those who have gained, what changes have you noticed in your appetite have you noticed as you've gotten bigger?

1. You can eat more than you used to.
2. You NEED to eat more than you used to.
3. You crave more fattening things than you used to.
4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.
5. You have more of a psychological need to eat than you used to...that is, even if you're not physically hungry you crave food anyway.
6. Anything else?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Definitely
4. Yes
5. Yes

6. I have been eating so much more than usual, for the past week and a half I’ve been eating tons of fast food every day. I went from 2,000 cals being a lot to needing almost 5,000 calories a day to be satisfied.
My appetite comes back every 2-3 hours even if I stuffed myself the meal before. Recently on my hungriest day I ate 7,800 calories just because I now eat so much that my brain telling me that I’m full is now just a suggestion to stop eating that I can choose to ignore and it makes over eating so much more enjoyable.
1 year

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder:Most of this stuff, I've been really working towards making habit. It feels good to know it's paying off!

Judging from your pics it looks like it! Congrats.
1 year

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder:
For those who have gained, what changes have you noticed in your appetite have you noticed as you've gotten bigger?

1. You can eat more than you used to.
2. You NEED to eat more than you used to.
3. You crave more fattening things than you used to.
4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.
5. You have more of a psychological need to eat than you used to...that is, even if you're not physically hungry you crave food anyway.
6. Anything else?

It’s all of the above.
1 year
234   loading