forum  submission and domination

babygirl and daddy2 years

MsPauleyBelle:
Not all babygirl/daddy relationships are male dominant. There are many spoiled baby girls. Naughty daddy, where is my dinner. Get it now!

Mmmmm, hot thought.

i am actually into this alot i wish i had a Babygirl to call my own sometime and a feedee one that but i am not strict when most want a strict daddy

Oh yes ! this is my ideal relationship i want with a feeder. Im a babygirl through and through. Feedee diaper baby.

MsPauleyBelle:
Not all babygirl/daddy relationships are male dominant. There are many spoiled baby girls. Naughty daddy, where is my dinner. Get it now!

Ohhh how I'd want to Ms😉

babygirl and daddy3 months

SSBBW3692:
I enjoy this! Would
Love to have a daddy.

I AM definite daddy material; older. Wiser, experienced feeding and caring and housing a woman of 700 + (my ex) and overflowing with sexual passion. I need a baby girl to fatten, Love and live the passionate food/sex spiral with 24/7.And I would never cut and run when baby gets over 800lbs. as too many drooling boys do. I'm the man the folks on "My 600lb.Life" hate. Rotfl!!!

very appealing indeed, subsidizing a lazy fattening lifestyle. encouraging, teasing ect. fondling and cuddling those ever expanding curves.

Being a spoiled princess is my dream job!

babygirl and daddy1 month

chubbyjess:
The more I think about this the more I like it, but even going past it to an infantilism place. Being helpless and spoiled huge, getting chastized and made fun of when I got too fat for my onsie as my Daddy made me his blob babby

Chastising and teasing you for being so fat and helpless, but feeding you none the less because I like to spoil my baby. Which will only increase your weight, helplessness, and humiliation
4 page 4 of 4   loading