Submission and domination

Babygirl and daddy

Yay! I love cupcakes! They're so yummy
8 years

Babygirl and daddy

I'm not real familiar with this but pretty sure I'd love to be a Daddy. I've never been a daddy in real life though (meaning no kids) so would that make it harder to step into tha role?
8 years

Babygirl and daddy

This sounds interesting
8 years

Babygirl and daddy

Sounds very hot! The thought of it is making me wet!! Love a daddy to feed me n punish me!
7 years

Babygirl and daddy

The more I think about this the more I like it, but even going past it to an infantilism place. Being helpless and spoiled huge, getting chastized and made fun of when I got too fat for my onsie as my Daddy made me his blob babby
7 years

Babygirl and daddy

i am actually into this alot i wish i had a Babygirl to call my own sometime and a feedee one that but i am not strict when most want a strict daddy
7 years

Babygirl and daddy

very appealing indeed, subsidizing a lazy fattening lifestyle. encouraging, teasing ect. fondling and cuddling those ever expanding curves.
6 years

Babygirl and daddy

chubbyjess:
The more I think about this the more I like it, but even going past it to an infantilism place. Being helpless and spoiled huge, getting chastized and made fun of when I got too fat for my onsie as my Daddy made me his blob babby

Chastising and teasing you for being so fat and helpless, but feeding you none the less because I like to spoil my baby. Which will only increase your weight, helplessness, and humiliation
5 years

Babygirl and daddy

really liking this thread smiley glad to not be the only one that gets the connection between being fed, being fat, feeling helpless and controlled, and abdl smiley
5 years

Babygirl and daddy

scuba:
That's right chubbyjess, Daddy knows what's best for his baby girl. OK lets get you strapped into your feeding chair. Now we need to feed baby girl all these 49 cup cakes and ice cream, so baby girl can be his ballooned up little princess.

totally awesome
5 years
123   loading