Submission and domination

Babygirl and daddy

BroBaFett:
i am actually into this alot i wish i had a Babygirl to call my own sometime and a feedee one that but i am not strict when most want a strict daddy

nothing wrong with an affectionate, praising daddy type smiley
5 years

Babygirl and daddy

I’d love to find a daddy
2 years

Babygirl and daddy

I'm a babyboy, but for the right mommy i'd be a little girl too.
2 years

Babygirl and daddy

Princess Awesome:
I don't know what this post was originally about, but my experience with the DD/lg lifestyle and Feederism is this:

Best thing ever.

I love rubbing on my Daddy's fat belly, and I love when he grabs hold of one of my (many) rolls, and he tells me he wants to make me fatter. It's so very yummy smiley
And my Daddy is of the more gentle variety, meaning I get absolutely spoiled (there's always chocolate around!) smiley

These two kinks are naturals together smiley

I would love this so much. I am so turned on just reading it.
2 years

Babygirl and daddy

I'd love to spoil and fatten up a precious little girl.

If she behaves and eats all her food, she gets rewarded with kisses, belly rubs and more food.

If she's naught or bratty, she gets punished with spankings, wearing a leash or having her cutlery privileges revoked.
2 years

Babygirl and daddy

I looove this dynamic and it pairs so well with feedism 🥰 I love being a little princess spoilt with food my Daddy has bought or made for me, having a Daddy tenderly encourage me to eat more because I’m “still growing” and having my belly lovingly stroked! 💗 I think it could be fun to act as a Mommy too, but I’ve only taken the submissive role so far and that’s my favourite 😊
2 years

Babygirl and daddy

I have done this sometimes with my other feedees
2 years
123   loading