Artists and animators

How to draw really fat women?

Hi,

I'm a total beginner with drawing, but would love to draw pictures about the stories I write, because I see these women in my story before my minds eye.

Are there any tutorials anywhere how to draw really fat women? Are there some basic shapes that you can start with? It should all be kinda sphere based I figure.

I'm also curious if somebody has experience shaping and designing fat women in a Raytracer like Blender or Maya or 3D Max. For years, I have been dreaming about designing a woman in there that has a huge belly and where it also wobbles and jiggles when she moves, which can be done with programs nowadays. I have seen it done for breasts, but never for a belly.

It would be super hot to then make a thin version of her and show how she is expanding and growing with a transition.
10 years

Yeah, it has been my goal for so many years. Just a fat woman in a 3D renderer is not enough though, I want one that moves and jiggles accordingly to real fat and not many people seem to know this. Plumptopia has done some videos like this. You can find it on youtube. I will realize this dream sooner or later, bet on it. Having a woman grow and get fatter and her belly hang and her breasts hang and then seeing her walk and jiggle, wow. I wish I could do this in real life, but real life feeding is so rare and so many people are so deep in the closet that you can't find them ;-)
10 years

I was just checking the capabilities of Blender 3D, a free open source raytracing renderer. And wow, has stuff gotten easy to do. You can now do softbodies (jiggle) really easy and clothing too. I want to show a fat woman growing and fattening in real time and then expanding the clothing, till it tears.
Hair is also possible and I wonder how good a belly jiggle I can implement with that. I will post a link to the video here once I got a preliminary. It is a shame that not more people do stuff with fattening in these programs, it is incredible what you can do.

I see something very hot when I imagine her belly growing under her dress and the dress then showing the growing fat bulge and then it stretching over it.
10 years