Artists and animators

My contests

With the close of the current contest I am no longer going to be running the art contest.This does NOT mean there will not be contests in the future.It just means someone else will be running them.The changes in my personal life are taking up more of my time than in the past.I thank all the participants who have posted & all my judges who helped me make the selections not be 1 sided & easier to do.Love to all & see you around the site.
9 years

My contests

Thanks for running the contests in the past! I know it takes up quite some time if you want to do it properly. So I fully understand your decision smiley

Now I've only participated the last contest, but I hope there will be a new one soon!
9 years

My contests

I thank you for the positive comment.The contests do take up time & also a lot of thought. hope whoever takes over my duties continues the contests because I found them a good way for people to interact on site.Not only the artists themselves but also those who chose to view & comment on the entries.We have many talented people here not only the artists but also the writers.Once again thank you.
9 years