Fat experiences

Awkward/ embarrassing moments

I remember years ago, we had a chat room on AOL called "fat and gaining," When trols came in, we talked about eating them. That grossed them out, and they left.
9 years

How I would love to have been a fly on the wall. smiley
9 years

I was out on my brother in laws boat on the weekend, getting ready to go water skiing. Get handed the sleek jacket bro in law uses when skiing. Pull it on, start loosening straps...all the way to loosest, at which point I can just buckle it up, but no way I could have moved enough to ski. Had to ask for a regular life jacket.
9 years

Ah. I have been bigger my whole life so. I have had a lot. But since I have been actively gaining the most recent one I have had was.
I went over to a buddies house for a fie. and every one was sitting in these little rickety lawn chairs. I knew it was best that I just stand, but my one buddy my buddy kept insisting I sat down. I told him no like 100 times! Finely I sat down. And it wasn't 12 seconds after I sat down it collapsed under my weight. And it cut me open kinda bad. But it was aluminum so it like trapped me in it and I couldn't get up I'll was so stuck. 3 of them had to help me up. I
5 years

Turnstiles. Having to lift up a lot of flab to fit through is quite the show for everyone else.
5 years