Events

Nj/nyc meet up??

I really wish we could have gotten one going during the summer I wanted to have a picnic still do but since it's getting colder that doesn't seem like the best right now. I've been to a meet up or anything but I could always use more friends and people to hangout with. Of course we could go to a restaurant like they usually seem to do. Could also go to dave and busters to play some games or meet at the apple store soho or something. Always great free events there but I'm open to suggestions let's see who's interested!!
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

They tried one, I believe it was during September, though only a few came. The best way to make it work is to set a venue and date ahead of time. At least 3 weeks ahead, tentative scheduling seems to keep people away. Also helps to keep an event away from a major holiday.
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

Brawndo wrote:
They tried one, I believe it was during September, though only a few came. The best way to make it work is to set a venue and date ahead of time. At least 3 weeks ahead, tentative scheduling seems to keep people away. Also helps to keep an event away from a major holiday.

This is true could always change the date as well. We should try something different than just the standard restaurant too.
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

Dolltastic wrote:
With the Holidays coming up and I know how hectic the weekends can be, why not do dinner in Northern NJ on a Thurs?

How does Dec 11th sound? around 6pm .. if that's cool we should pick a fun location

Dave and busters sounds good to me in NYC I wouldn't be able to make it NJ especially not on a Thursday but maybe we can do a few meet up to accommodate everyone.
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

Dolltastic, can I come? Im down for Dave and busters on 11th! smiley
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

You may have picked the one day that week I won't be free, but I will know for sure when it's a little closer. I'd love to meet people finally.
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

The weekend works better for me but if I'm working that day I can try to make it. But there are always other opppertunities to set up another meet up.
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

I'd love to join you all. Unfortunately Saturdays work best for me but I'll try to make it for whatever day it may be. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving!
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

RoyalFreyeness wrote:
Dolltastic wrote:
I want everyone to be able to come. So what days work better for you guys??

I don't work and rarely leave my apartment. Any excuse I have to get dressed up and use the tons of makeup I have from Sephora is good with me.

Is it sad that I'm already thinking of outfits?

I hear ya I haven't had a job in the longest time (I'm working on that) so sometimes I don't leave the house much but I could totally use some more friends and people to hangout with. how does Saturday Dec. 13th sound to everyone? If for some reason not everyone can come we can always have another in the new future but I think weekends are free for most people
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

I Usually like Saturdays better but if I can find someone to go with me I might come!! smiley
9 years
123   loading