One slice of pizza
One piece of cheesecake
Two chocolate truffles

In one sitting?
9 years
attachment

The dr. feeder challenge

Child's play,

I could eat all that and probably still be hungry.
9 years

The dr. feeder challenge

Easily
9 years

The dr. feeder challenge

doe135 wrote:
I probably can't be bothered to actually do it unless it was served to me since it would take too much preparation..

I know, that's the drawback!
9 years

The dr. feeder challenge

AskDrFeeder wrote:
doe135 wrote:
I probably can't be bothered to actually do it unless it was served to me since it would take too much preparation..

I know, that's the drawback!

Yeah. Though I suppose one could buy all of these things. It'd still be a bit of a hassle though.
9 years

The dr. feeder challenge

Yeah, seems like everyone over 200 lbs is sure they could do it, and everyone over 300 lbs considers it trifling!
9 years

The dr. feeder challenge

I wish. I hear by declare that one day I will accept and acomplish your challenge! But sadly that day is a long time from now.
9 years

The dr. feeder challenge

doe135 wrote:
Should not be a problem. I probably can't be bothered to actually do it unless it was served to me since it would take too much preparation..

It would be fun to try though smiley

Pretty much this.

I'm sure I can do it easily, all of these are things that one is never enough of hehe
9 years

The dr. feeder challenge

bigd3162u wrote:
A bit too much dairy for me to try smiley

Just take a lactase supplement!
9 years

The dr. feeder challenge

Tubby Tommy wrote:
How about if you make the challenge one of each if you weigh 150 pounds or less, two of each if you weigh between 151 and 250 pounds, three of each if you weigh between 251 and 350, and so on.

Maybe at some point, but no one has even met the basic challenge yet...it seems premature to make up more difficult ones!
9 years
12   loading