Events

Dc ish- january ish

Having it at a place that serves alcohol might make it a little too expensive for me. I'm working with rather limited funds.
9 years

Dc ish- january ish

I'd love to try and make something, but like most here, would need some good notice in advance.

Perhaps someone who knows the DC area could coordinate a bit?
9 years

Dc ish- january ish

4-5 weeks should work for me, at least. Personally I'd vote against CiCi's, but I'd gor for anywhere that has some variety. Mainly I want to meet people, so I'd probably try and make it regardless of venue, honestly.
9 years

Dc ish- january ish

Now is this Rockville VA or Rockville MD?

Rockville MD is over 4 hours away, whereas Rockville VA is less than three hours away from me.
9 years

Dc ish- january ish

southeast VA would suit me better. Depending of course on how much east vs how much south. For, say Norfolk, the distance is about the same as driving up to DC for me.
9 years

Dc ish- january ish

So, is there interest in a Meet-up towards the end of Feb/early March?

I'll be able to attend if my tax return comes in before the date we wind up settling on.
9 years

Dc ish- january ish

It'll be a little while longer before I know if I can make it or not. My tax refund hasn't come through yet.
9 years

Dc ish- january ish

My DC area recommendations would be Oriental East next to Silver Spring metro. Best dim sum outside of China in ridiculous quantities. Also, Honey Pig Korean BBQ in Annandale or Centerville is equally as gut busting. Dukem Ethiopian on U Street would be great too.

Also, as an aside, try a "chevito" next to the gas station at 14th & V St NW. It will change your life! J/k, but I knew a girl who claimed to be vegan and I caught her eating one every week...part of why wonder she gained about 30 pounds.
9 years

Dc ish- january ish

Alright my return came in, so I can go (theoretically). I just need the where (address, so I can put it in my GPS) and the time for it on the 28th.
9 years

Dc ish- january ish

I'd be ok with that. Just need someone to send me the details, give me some incite into where I can park, and I'm all set to go.
9 years
12   loading