Extreme obesity

Fattened to immobility

I think fattening someone into immobility is a little too much, which I only keep that type of thing in my fantasy, but if I would want to fatten someone into immobility, it would obvious be someone that I want to have in my life forever.
8 years

Fattened to immobility

Yes. I want to be fattened to immobility. Look for the person to that.
8 years

Fattened to immobility

I LOVE the fantasy....But I would never actually do it.
I fantasize about a beautiful lady feedee, at about 3,000 pounds, belching lovingly , loudly as I feed her.
8 years

Fattened to immobility

I would imagine that an immobile person would need a way to do pooping.
4 years

Fattened to immobility

Immobile is harder to quantify in reality-but it is a sweet weight-lifestyle choice if you are ready for it.

Cons:
It costs a lot of money.
It puts a lot of pressure on the caretaker.
It takes a lot of trust and patience on the person who is immobile.
It is rarely a lifelong condition with regards to weight.

Pros:
You and your partner bond on a deeply intimate level.
Your partner gets to eat everything they want.
You both enjoy the lifestyle and get to share that mutual trust with someone.
It can make you both horny and happy.

The reality of weight immobility in my experience with a partner is being a supportive, encouraging, feeder who loves seeing his massive bulk grow up and out. The immobile part comes and goes-there was a knee injury, that recovered. There are lots of ways you plan around someone who finds stairs impossible and walking to be an endurance event.

The fat-bound immobility comes and goes based on the person's comfort level and support.
4 years

Fattened to immobility

I think that pros and cons list could be enormous
4 years

Fattened to immobility

Honestly this is one of my fantasy's but in reality i would probably go to maybe 450 more if i found the right person
4 years