Submission and domination

Public thrills ;)

I'm not a large size so I font get the stares anymore, but one of my favorite fantasies is to be hand fed at a restaurant or buffet and walking out if there with a big gut! The looks on the staff's faces.... :3
9 years

Public thrills ;)

Of course. I love the public humiliation side of weight gain. I want to be with a girl who is wearing clothing a couple sizes too small and then force her to eat so much that what was once small is now embarrassingly tiny on her. I want her shirt to ride up on her belly and her pants to strain to keep her decent.

If she can accentuate this experience for me by rubbing her stuffed tummy and maybe undoing her pants at our table, all the better. It's sooooo hot, but sooooo embarrassing at the same time for both of us. smiley
9 years

Public thrills ;)

JDnam, I love that thought! Ive wanted to do that smiley
9 years

Public thrills ;)

I love the stares i get when i ride around walmart etc on a scooter, its fun smiley
8 years

Public thrills ;)

The best experience I've had it when I went on a date and I was stuffed, could barely move, so my date was hand feeding me and my zip on my jeans just exploded open and it wasn't long after that, she heard the rip of the button coming away from the fabric.
8 years

Public thrills ;)

Best experience I had was shopping a Walmart in a t-shirt that kept riding up and exposing my belly. I pretended not to notice at times. Loved the stares and wondered if people were thinking how fat I was.
8 years