Extreme obesity

Into slobs?

100% My taste don’t even run that big for the most part but a feedee should be a slob in my mind.
I always encourage my girls to let themselves go in every possible way.
Nothing sexy than seeing a girl going from well made up in pretty dresses and well looked after hair, to fat slob on a couch in sweats, greasy hair and pale splotchy not made up face.
3 years

Into slobs?

I enjoy the slob lifestyle myself thou i dont go fully overboard. I have days where I'll stay home and just watch tv and hang around the house without a care in the world. Messes everywhere etc. Then I have days im more clean and normal. I still get weekly pedi/mani and I shower most days because I like to be clean but I def can go a few days at times of not caring at all.
3 years

Into slobs?

I have noticed most BBW models do get bunny trails once they get quite heavy which I think is hot. As long you shower and have clean laundry, we 're all cool.
3 years

Into slobs?

With filth being my second best kink, the slob sub kink is very appealing to me. So yes, I agree on every description of a slob you made and would go even more filthy with that. 😍
3 years

Into slobs?

Justanothermule111:
As a male, while I'd love to feed a big girl to immobility myself in super-stained clothes with the belly barely poking out, I've always wanted to try to be the feedee to a woman who embraces my laziness, totally takes care of me, cooks for me, and also feeds me to the point I'm the one immobile, but she'd keep stuffing me and stuffing me with cake, ice cream, cookies, etc., and LOTS of cake frosting all over the place on my face and clothes as I try to eat what she prepared for me as fast as I can so she can go and cook for and feed me even more. I'd be totally immobile, and she'd wear nothing but a thong and an apron, letting me eat lots of frosting out from her ass before slapping more in, saying I'd get even fatter from eating her ass. I'm completely covered in everything... don't want to, let alone can't, lift a finger... but she's loyal to me and makes sure I finish eating by the time the next batch of food is ready.

This sounds extreamely hot. Would love to be immobile if I could. However, I want to still be mobile and that is what is stopping me.
3 years

Into slobs?

FangBang:
In fantasy terms I love the idea of having some poor soul wait on me hand and foot while I lay in bed or on the couch in super tight panties & a crop top that was a tank top which covered my belly a long time ago, my massive dimpled thighs at either side of me so my enormous gut can hang down & graze the floor. I sit there oblivious to fat & grotesque I am as I keep gorging myself, grease stains & crumbs cover my top while my mouth is covred in chocolate, belching & farting like nobody's there, my attention only broken when I've eaten all my food & need more or when my servant/feeder grabs my many rolls & scolds me for being such a disgusting, lazy, morbidly obese piggy who's only good for stuffing her face.

projectpolemics:
Wow.
That's what happened to my bloated bride.
It just actually dawned on me that she's really become a giant slob and I never really noticed because I got used to it!

She never sits at the dinner table to eat unless we have guests and she needs to preserve her dignity. She prefers to eat on the floor, naked apart from her panties which are literally invisible from the front or side because the fabric has just vanished in between all her flesh. In the winter she wears pajamas- full of rips and tears with the fat just swelling out through the holes.

She's actually very particular about her hygiene and doesn't sweat at all (low body temperature being the big reason she gains weight so fast.)
But that only makes her slobbishness more striking. She's immaculately clean and smells like roses, but naked, massively obese, and surrounded by used dinner tissues, empty ice cream cups, and dirty dishes all over the floor like a spoiled princess.
She doesn't bother because she knows I'll clean up her mess.

She gasps and sighs when she's done:
"Ugh...I think I ate too much...
Oh darling? Could you go to the kitchen and get me ice cream? Both of the containers."

When she's done, she says she's tired:
"Honey, is it all right if I take a nap? I know I shouldn't, I'll get fat..."

That's when I tell her,
"Sorry, it's too late. You're already helplessly obese."

She falls asleep on the floor with a smile on her face and blushing cheeks, a tan blob surrounded by the remains of her meal, which I start cleaning up for her.

She sounds like a fun person to be around. ☺
3 years

Into slobs?

Pretty much my life. Im normally around empty plates, dishes, containers etc. i dont clean, i leave that for other ppl. I do shower etc, but i usually make a mess during a day of eatting
3 years

Into slobs?

Jack-Elray:
100% My taste don’t even run that big for the most part but a feedee should be a slob in my mind.
I always encourage my girls to let themselves go in every possible way.
Nothing sexy than seeing a girl going from well made up in pretty dresses and well looked after hair, to fat slob on a couch in sweats, greasy hair and pale splotchy not made up face.

FatTeenDreamer:
It is my the biggest dream, to be one of those girls❤️😃

Good dream to have, with the right feeder there no reason you can’t get there, in my experience once a feedee is being properly looked after it is a very natural progression.

My last feedee went from the fort of girl who would never leave the house without make up, to the kind who never got out of sweats.

Good luck
3 years

Into slobs?

It seems to me that the modern "slob fetish" unites two rather different things:

1) hedonistic lazyness, full self- indulgence for any bodily needs and comfort = utter bodily hedonism, full freedom of satisfaction of any bodily needs ; avoiding efforts and self- compelling to do snything

2) dirtyness, being filthy, messy, smelling bad. This second part is presented as natural consequence of the first. But in fact its two rather independent fetishes.

In slob stories i've read, the herone farts without hesitation, because she just wants to relieve the pressure and to let full freedom to her body. Its about (1). But it is emphasized the bad smelling of her farts, the word "stinking" is used often. Its about (2).

She sweats abundantly from activitirs because of her plumpness, and she doesnt shower herself because she is so lazy and dont want to bother with any efforts. Its about (1). But the bad body odor is emphasized as the result. Its about (2)

She eats with passion and thatswhy she eats quite messily, because she is so devoted just to satisfation of her desire for food, not with the manners of clean eating , its about (1). As tge result she is depicted as a person with messy and greasy hands and face, with stains of food on tge skin snd clothing, etc. Its about (2).

She doesnt clean her room because she is lazy and avoids this work, its about (1). As the result the room is dirty and has bad smells in it, its about (2).

Sometimes its depicted how she relieves herself just on the spot, on tbe nappies / pads under herself, just not to bother with standing up , walking onto the toilet and holding all inside while she movrs herself there. Or it is stated that she doesnt wipe after her numbers 1 and 2, just because its a laborious thing for her, and she is so lazy. Its all about (1). But it is given too, that as the result she remains soiled and messy in her nether parts, her panties are dirty and smelling with her excretions etc. Its about (2).

The list of examples could be continued, but i wonder (see next post)
2 years

Into slobs?

(continuation of previous post) I often wonder why these two components almost always go together in modern slob fetish, and why in frames of FAdmiration they are so closely connected to idea of extreme obesity which makes it very difficult or even impossible to take care about oneself.

I dont want to say anything against such a combination of fetishes, I just want to emphasize that it is namely a combination, and its components can exist and really existed as independent things.

For many centuries in Western and Eastern cultures there was a subculture, or fetish, or practice (call it with any word one wants), which can be named, may be in a paradoxal way, a "sweet-smeling slobbyness", or "an utterly lazy slobbyness, which is hygienic and sweet-smelling due to ful pampering". Its the most hedonistic version of "slobbyness". This included component (1) of modern slob fetish, but not its component (2). The heroines were as lazy and self- indulgent as in examples given above, but there were no consequences of type (2), because these heroines didnt want such consequences and received enough pampering and care to avoud them.

The heroine of such tales and real practics gives herself full freedom to fart, but she doesnt want to feel without neccessity an unpleasant smell, and doesnt want her lover etc. to feel it, so bad smelling is neutralized and eliminated by incenses, oils, perfumes and other aromatizers and bad-smell-killers

She eats messily, but maids, relatives or lover , or they all, take care of her during her meals, wipe and clean her face etc., as for a baby, so she is messing herself with food while eating, but doesnt remain messy

When feeling natural needs, she can go just on the spot onto the nappies / pads, just to avoid efforts and discomforts of standing up and walking and holding herself, - but she is helped with this and she is immediately fully cleaned by her "team of helpers", and unpleasant smells are neutralized in course of her going and being cleaned in the same way, as was told above, so she doesnt remain soiled, and her place doesnt remain dirty.

She sweats abundantly snd doesnt bother to clean herself, and the smell of her sweat is taken as good; but she has no unpleasant and foul body odor because she is bathed and wiped by her "helping team".

Her room and clothes are clean, because other people take full care of it.

She is lazy and therefore messy, because she spoils herself so much, but she is clean (and appreciates and wants it) because other people spoil her too. Her natural body life, from sweating to farting and relieving herself, is takenas nice and eroticized, so her body is fully free, but she is liberated from dirtyness component , without any her own effortsand bothering herself, because other people take care of her in this respect, to her own pkeasure and by her own hedonistic desire, not for some social discipline.

I think that dirty/messy slob fetish is partly an attempt to revolt against pressure of outer world. "Ladies, you must be slim, you must eliminate hair from your body, you must not fart, you must be clean , you must not snell with sweat, you must not show your body in its natural condition, you must smell only with perfumes , and spend many efforts to achieve all of this" - the society commands. And it causes somehow a desire to reject all the complex at once - it causes an image of combined bodily freedom to have hair on body, to be fat and to be dirty etc).

But in times of old natural body was not rejected and the idea of bodily freedom and utter lazyness was not so much combined with bad smelling, absense of hygiene and food stains on one's face.

Moreover, this " utter lazyness" was not tied specifically with only extreme obesity. Though hedonistic ideas almost always were connected with plumpness ( jusr because people like food), the "lazyness - slobbyness " in tge sense discussed was not determined by huge weight which makes it very physically difficult to mantain one clean by his/ her iwn efforts. It was determined just by overspoilnment and selfiindulgence, possible at any weight.

On some erotic miniatures we can see a girl, not more than a chubby, who deliberately relieves herself from her front and behind just while lying at some rich feast where she has luxurious meals. It is presumed, of course, that she will be cleaned immediately. She is not of such weight that would make it diffucult for her togo to the toilet, she js just so lazy and self indulgent. Nothing filthy is depicted.

On some european pieces of art men help their women with toilet and wipe their bottoms, not because its difficult for them to do it themselves. And it has nothing in common with femdom or toilet slavery, its presented as deliberate pampering of princess by her true knight (who well can remain a leading part of the couple), not a humiliating service of a slave to his domina. And nothing filtny is depicted here, too.
2 years
123   loading