Extreme obesity

Into slobs?

(Continuation of two preceding posting

The extreme obesity motif highly strengthens this "lazyness and selfindulgence fetish", but doesnt create it.

I often wonder, why now this fetish can be seen usually only in combination with dirtyness and filth fetish? After all the centuries when these things could exidt quite separately?
2 years

Into slobs?

to me is a guilty pleasure๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ
2 years

Into slobs?

This is me already. Sweating profusely, food stained clothes, and I constantly fart without a care. ๐Ÿ˜ showering maybe once or twice a week.
2 years

Into slobs?

Faytedfatty:
This is me already. Sweating profusely, food stained clothes, and I constantly fart without a care. ๐Ÿ˜ showering maybe once or twice a week.

Perfect!
2 years

Into slobs?

Fat Daddy:
SSBBW with body hair (armpits, belly, legs, nipples, and of course private parts) is a primary fetish with me. I would love to be with a woman who needs to be eating to have an orgasm, or at least fondling and feeling her fat rolls during sex or as part of masturbation activity. And unlike Lilmessypiggi (in a previous post), I LOVE it when a woman doesn't bathe for a few days. Or longer. It's not a deal breaker by any means, and clean is sexy too, but I would love a woman who's just too busy eating to shower. Have to set your priorities!

Same... Getting fatter lazier not bathing, shaving.. Love the slob fetish...
2 years

Into slobs?

Fat Daddy:
SSBBW with body hair (armpits, belly, legs, nipples, and of course private parts) is a primary fetish with me. I would love to be with a woman who needs to be eating to have an orgasm, or at least fondling and feeling her fat rolls during sex or as part of masturbation activity. And unlike Lilmessypiggi (in a previous post), I LOVE it when a woman doesn't bathe for a few days. Or longer. It's not a deal breaker by any means, and clean is sexy too, but I would love a woman who's just too busy eating to shower. Have to set your priorities!

LuvsChub04:

Shaving is for squares, I unapologetically say that. Though I'm one that also doesn't like overwashing as it strips healthy oils from skin and hair.
2 years

Into slobs?

Fat Daddy:

LuvsChub04:

Aki:
Shaving is for squares, I unapologetically say that. Though I'm one that also doesn't like overwashing as it strips healthy oils from skin and hair.

My ideal women
2 years

Into slobs?

For many centuries in Western and Eastern cultures there was a subculture, or fetish, or practice (call it with any word one wants), which can be named, may be in a paradoxal way, a "sweet-smeling slobbyness", or "an utterly lazy slobbyness, which is hygienic and sweet-smelling due to ful pampering". Its the most hedonistic version of "slobbyness". This included component (1) of modern slob fetish, but not its component (2). The heroines were as lazy and self- indulgent as in examples given above, but there were no consequences of type (2), because these heroines didnt want such consequences and received enough pampering and care to avoud them.

The heroine of such tales and real practics gives herself full freedom to fart, but she doesnt want to feel without neccessity an unpleasant smell, and doesnt want her lover etc. to feel it, so bad smelling is neutralized and eliminated by incenses, oils, perfumes and other aromatizers and bad-smell-killers

She eats messily, but maids, relatives or lover , or they all, take care of her during her meals, wipe and clean her face etc., as for a baby, so she is messing herself with food while eating, but doesnt remain messy

When feeling natural needs, she can go just on the spot onto the nappies / pads, just to avoid efforts and discomforts of standing up and walking and holding herself, - but she is helped with this and she is immediately fully cleaned by her "team of helpers", and unpleasant smells are neutralized in course of her going and being cleaned in the same way, as was told above, so she doesnt remain soiled, and her place doesnt remain dirty.

She sweats abundantly snd doesnt bother to clean herself, and the smell of her sweat is taken as good; but she has no unpleasant and foul body odor because she is bathed and wiped by her "helping team".

Her room and clothes are clean, because other people take full care of it.

She is lazy and therefore messy, because she spoils herself so much, but she is clean (and appreciates and wants it) because other people spoil her too. Her natural body life, from sweating to farting and relieving herself, is takenas nice and eroticized, so her body is fully free, but she is liberated from dirtyness component , without any her own effortsand bothering herself, because other people take care of her in this respect, to her own pkeasure and by her own hedonistic desire, not for some social discipline.

I think that dirty/messy slob fetish is partly an attempt to revolt against pressure of outer world. "Ladies, you must be slim, you must eliminate hair from your body, you must not fart, you must be clean , you must not snell with sweat, you must not show your body in its natural condition, you must smell only with perfumes , and spend many efforts to achieve all of this" - the society commands. And it causes somehow a desire to reject all the complex at once - it causes an image of combined bodily freedom to have hair on body, to be fat and to be dirty etc).

But in times of old natural body was not rejected and the idea of bodily freedom and utter lazyness was not so much combined with bad smelling, absense of hygiene and food stains on one's face.

Moreover, this " utter lazyness" was not tied specifically with only extreme obesity. Though hedonistic ideas almost always were connected with plumpness ( jusr because people like food), the "lazyness - slobbyness " in tge sense discussed was not determined by huge weight which makes it very physically difficult to mantain one clean by his/ her iwn efforts. It was determined just by overspoilnment and selfiindulgence, possible at any weight.

On some erotic miniatures we can see a girl, not more than a chubby, who deliberately relieves herself from her front and behind just while lying at some rich feast where she has luxurious meals. It is presumed, of course, that she will be cleaned immediately. She is not of such weight that would make it diffucult for her togo to the toilet, she js just so lazy and self indulgent. Nothing filthy is depicted.

On some european pieces of art men help their women with toilet and wipe their bottoms, not because its difficult for them to do it themselves. And it has nothing in common with femdom or toilet slavery, its presented as deliberate pampering of princess by her true knight (who well can remain a leading part of the couple), not a humiliating service of a slave to his domina. And nothing filtny is depicted here, too.[/quote]

This is fascinating (and sometimes titillating) to hear! And I quite agree with your division of the kink into two seperate elements. I have never come across such examples myself - could you please post any links or book references for these historical references, so I could see them for myself? Thank you smiley
2 years

Into slobs?

For many centuries in Western and Eastern cultures there was a subculture, or fetish, or practice (call it with any word one wants), which can be named, may be in a paradoxal way, a "sweet-smeling slobbyness", or "an utterly lazy slobbyness, which is hygienic and sweet-smelling due to ful pampering". Its the most hedonistic version of "slobbyness". This included component (1) of modern slob fetish, but not its component (2). The heroines were as lazy and self- indulgent as in examples given above, but there were no consequences of type (2), because these heroines didnt want such consequences and received enough pampering and care to avoud them.

The heroine of such tales and real practics gives herself full freedom to fart, but she doesnt want to feel without neccessity an unpleasant smell, and doesnt want her lover etc. to feel it, so bad smelling is neutralized and eliminated by incenses, oils, perfumes and other aromatizers and bad-smell-killers

She eats messily, but maids, relatives or lover , or they all, take care of her during her meals, wipe and clean her face etc., as for a baby, so she is messing herself with food while eating, but doesnt remain messy

When feeling natural needs, she can go just on the spot onto the nappies / pads, just to avoid efforts and discomforts of standing up and walking and holding herself, - but she is helped with this and she is immediately fully cleaned by her "team of helpers", and unpleasant smells are neutralized in course of her going and being cleaned in the same way, as was told above, so she doesnt remain soiled, and her place doesnt remain dirty.

She sweats abundantly snd doesnt bother to clean herself, and the smell of her sweat is taken as good; but she has no unpleasant and foul body odor because she is bathed and wiped by her "helping team".

Her room and clothes are clean, because other people take full care of it.

She is lazy and therefore messy, because she spoils herself so much, but she is clean (and appreciates and wants it) because other people spoil her too. Her natural body life, from sweating to farting and relieving herself, is takenas nice and eroticized, so her body is fully free, but she is liberated from dirtyness component , without any her own effortsand bothering herself, because other people take care of her in this respect, to her own pkeasure and by her own hedonistic desire, not for some social discipline.

I think that dirty/messy slob fetish is partly an attempt to revolt against pressure of outer world. "Ladies, you must be slim, you must eliminate hair from your body, you must not fart, you must be clean , you must not snell with sweat, you must not show your body in its natural condition, you must smell only with perfumes , and spend many efforts to achieve all of this" - the society commands. And it causes somehow a desire to reject all the complex at once - it causes an image of combined bodily freedom to have hair on body, to be fat and to be dirty etc).

But in times of old natural body was not rejected and the idea of bodily freedom and utter lazyness was not so much combined with bad smelling, absense of hygiene and food stains on one's face.

Moreover, this " utter lazyness" was not tied specifically with only extreme obesity. Though hedonistic ideas almost always were connected with plumpness ( jusr because people like food), the "lazyness - slobbyness " in tge sense discussed was not determined by huge weight which makes it very physically difficult to mantain one clean by his/ her iwn efforts. It was determined just by overspoilnment and selfiindulgence, possible at any weight.

On some erotic miniatures we can see a girl, not more than a chubby, who deliberately relieves herself from her front and behind just while lying at some rich feast where she has luxurious meals. It is presumed, of course, that she will be cleaned immediately. She is not of such weight that would make it diffucult for her togo to the toilet, she js just so lazy and self indulgent. Nothing filthy is depicted.

On some european pieces of art men help their women with toilet and wipe their bottoms, not because its difficult for them to do it themselves. And it has nothing in common with femdom or toilet slavery, its presented as deliberate pampering of princess by her true knight (who well can remain a leading part of the couple), not a humiliating service of a slave to his domina. And nothing filtny is depicted here, too.

OxfordBoy:
This is fascinating (and sometimes titillating) to hear! And I quite agree with your division of the kink into two seperate elements. I have never come across such examples myself - could you please post any links or book references for these historical references, so I could see them for myself? Thank you smiley[/quote]

Best way to explain.
2 years

Into slobs?

Olga01:
(Continuation of two preceding posting

The extreme obesity motif highly strengthens this "lazyness and selfindulgence fetish", but doesnt create it.

I often wonder, why now this fetish can be seen usually only in combination with dirtyness and filth fetish? After all the centuries when these things could exidt quite separately?

I would love to hear more about this
1 year
123   loading