Stuffing

Food that expands in your belly?

Cake batter but it expands slowly. I never experimented but I remember my sisters always liked to eat the dough from the biscuit cans when we were kids. I always thought it was gross but maybe adding yeast to the dough then eating it?? It was just a thought lol.
8 years

I tried the instant mashed potatoes...

I mixed them with just enough warm veggie broth to make it into little doughy balls, then wolfed down as much as I could. Then I chugged a Gatorade, then ate more, then hot tea.

At first, I wasn't that impressed, as it felt just like chugging a lot of water, but now a few hours later, I am noticing that I the full feeling lasts a bit longer, and I felt freshly stuffed after continuing to drink.
8 years

feed0r:
mentos and diet coke?

wannabefatty:
Do not do this, it can seriously harm you. Stick to things like the mashed potatoes, bagels, and oatmeal!

I beg to differ smiley

(and as you can tell by the fact I'm typing this, I'm just fine)
8 years

Something I did once that just happened to work out really well was that I had already eaten about two cups of plain steamed rice and broccoli, then a feeder showed up :3 and made me chug a liter or two of water. idk what it was about the combo but I got a couple extra inches, easy
7 years