Events

Feedee/feeder vacation

Hi there

So a fellow feedist and myself have both decided we love the idea of a feedist vacation. The plan is we get a group of around 6 together of both feedees and feeders to spend a long weekend of all kinds of food related debatchery. Right now we have interest from two male feedees in Colorado and one female feeder in Texas. I think it would be best to rent a house from Air BnB or something like that and get it to a comfortable temp for everyone and just binge to our hearts content. We need at least two more feeders and one more feedee to keep the price of the rental down and then we need to decide on location. I think ideally would that would be someplace warm but I think it's up to where everyone is coming from. What do you all think? Does anyone else want to join our feedist vacation?
9 years

Feedee/feeder vacation

Sounds like lots of fun smiley
9 years

Feedee/feeder vacation

ReadTheWind:
Gawd, I would LOVE this!!

Well so far we have two female feeders, two male feedees and a male switch interested. Come on people where is your sense of Feedist adventure?!
8 years

Feedee/feeder vacation

oh my that would be naughty ;-) hihi coming back with a woman you don´t know really and beeing more chubby than ever cause you weren´t able to resist this sexy kinky situation and her seductive ways to make you eat ;-)

well i definately thought about that for some time lol but somehow it has to be the right person , too not only the feeding is the main thing .....

but the most interesting thing would be to see what she would do out of all the weak spots and fantasies we would exchange and what would come out of it especially the sexy parts and the gain in the end ;-)

hehe nice idea ^^ we should strat a travel company just for that :-)
8 years

Feedee/feeder vacation

Sounds like fun to me. Let me know when and where.
8 years

Feedee/feeder vacation

Love those cruise ship buffets! In the week before and the few days on the "floating fatfest", I gained 15 pounds! smiley
8 years

Feedee/feeder vacation

It's sounding like a cruise would be a wonderful way to pack on the lbs! But practically speaking, wouldn't that be $$$ with a lot of people getting their own cabin?
8 years

Feedee/feeder vacation

Fun!
4 years

Feedee/feeder vacation

Glad this got bumped, it actually sounds like heaven
4 years

Feedee/feeder vacation

As a male feeder, i'd be down, albeit i'd like some more specifics, mass guy speaking here.
4 years
1234   loading