forum  extreme obesity

male fas: what is your size range of desirability?4 years

Chubby to bbw. Maybe max is 350 depends on how the fat goes. And mainly health and mobility for me. I'd like to still take her out to do stuff like parks and swimming.

The biggest woman I've been with was just under 300 lbs. so far I haven't found a limit, but I think that might be over 400. You don't know if you don't try!

between 500lbs and 650

I'm very happy with women of all sizes. With that said, I think 275-400 would be a perfect range smiley

My "size range" expanded greatly over the years. As a teen, I only liked small BBWs, but that's changed. Now I'm attracted to pretty much any size, depending on the individual lady. I wouldn't draw a line in the sand and say a certain weight is the cutoff.

it's a strange one really, I think in reality it's probably like 20-40 pounds overweight but in fantasy I really wouldn't care how big they were as long as they were fine with it, i would love to have an immobile girlfriend.

The bigger the better

My limit has greatly expanded as I've gotten older.
I liked chubby in middle school.
I liked chubby+ in high school.
I liked chunky, plump, 200-250 lbs in college.
I liked 250+ after college. My wife has gone up to 460 lbs from an initial 320 lbs when we met. She's now down to about 390 or so.

Interestingly my preference has increased as I've gotten older. As a late teen I loved a 10-20 pound gain on a girl (chubby at 140-150) and now I am attracted to someone who would be around 275-300lbs... My wife was120lbs when we started dating. Now she is around 240-250. I'd love to see he with another 20-50lbs as she holds it so well but I doubt it.

My wife is a bit over 200 right now and I find her stunning no matter what. I wouldn't mind maybe if she was up to about 250ish. I just worry that after that health issues could start. At her size now she is actually perfectly healthy and we can still go out and do things. I think that is a nice balance, at least for me. smiley
1 >> page 1 of 5   loading