forum  extreme obesity

male fas: what is your size range of desirability?3 years

I'm not sure how many pounds, but I would love it ( and hopefully she would to) if she was so huge she couldn't bend her fingers or blink her eyes.

male fas: what is your size range of desirability?3 years

My ex went from 180 when I met her to 320. Would love to find a 400+ woman. Even better to find a young short (5,0) athletic girl in the 95-100 lbs range that likes to have fun and party who wants to completely let herself get HUGE (immobile)

male fas: what is your size range of desirability?2 years

HollyBBWuk:
I weigh like 325 pounds i dont know for sure but no guys near me are interested i obviously live in the wrong place lol

I am. But I live in the wrong place too.

Lol well i guess no ones attracted to little 135lbs 5'4 me

Your cute little round belly is VERY attractive. What makes it even more so is the potential for getting MUCH BIGGER!!

male fas: what is your size range of desirability?1 year

I must be in the minority because I prefer the 150-250 lbs range, depending on her height.

It's not just about the body size it's about the mental attitude. A growing feedee who wants to be and will be over 600 pounds is something that I have always loved even if she's in the low 400s but wants to grow that's just fine. I I'm really attracted to women over 600 pounds the height of course can make 600-lb look one way or the other. There's nothing like an ultra sized super BBW.

It's not just about the body size it's about the mental attitude. A growing feedee who wants to be and will be over 600 pounds is something that I have always loved even if she's in the low 400s but wants to grow that's just fine. I I'm really attracted to women over 600 pounds the height of course can make 600-lb look one way or the other. There's nothing like an ultra sized super BBW.

stillnoname:
Lol well i guess no ones attracted to little 135lbs 5'4 me

I am! smiley

Attitude is more important than size. A smaller woman who is enthusiastic is great. Of course bigger is always better.

I have dated women from 120 to 480 pounds. All things equal, a woman from 135 (and chubby) to 350 are usually a "good fit." smiley

That said, I am looking to experience a 6' 0" 600 pound woman. I have found the six-foot tall woman. It won't take her long to get to 600 lbs. 😎 😍
4 page 4 of 5   loading