forum  extreme obesity

what ideas turn you on?2 years

The idea of someone stuffing me and being the reason why I'm getting fatter. The idea of my belly getting rounder and softer, that tends to work. Oh and I almost forgot, stuffing my face turns me on

Id love to "fill out" without doing any of the work myself. Either secretly, or someone stuffing me. That way it could be out of my hands and I could plausibly deny being fat because of any bad habits I had or anything I was doing. I would feel like this part of destiny was decided for me. Getting big was just going to happen, I might as well accept it.

The feeling of a full belly, stuffed, aching or just full and feeling heavy. Doesn't necessarily have to be mine.

Fantasy of being a lot fatter than I am is currently a big turn on. I guess maybe because I'm not there yet. I imagine myself wearing a nice outfit of a tight polo shirt and khakis or buttondown shirt, and my belly rippling as I walk, spilling over my belt.

Becoming helpless and too fat to walk. I'd love for someone to make me that.

Getting so fat that I can barely reach the front of my belly.

ThatGuy94:
I think the idea of walking proud with a big belly in front of me is what turns me on the most.

Guys who are proud of their big bellies are what turn me on! Seeing a dude with a round gut on him reminiscing about how he got fat while either patting or stroking his belly fondly... wowza!

I've got plenty of fat/humiliation/sub type ideas as kinks, but simply being with someone who appreciated my belly would be a huge turn on.

I'm turned on my the concept of like, losing control of my weight. Either because I become addicted to food, or because I surrender my body to a feeder, either way I'm gripped by a fantasy of helplessly watching my body slowly inflate into a helpless mountain of flab around me.

Just gain with a loyal dominant feeder. My dream.
<< 11 >> page 11 of 18   loading