Fat experiences

Going swimming when you've gained weight!

And seeing yourself in a swimsuit when you have gained weight is a wonderful experience as well. Well, it was for me. But you're right about the buoyancy of fat. Swimming is good exercise if you get heavy because it's easy on your joints and muscles.
8 years

I always found it fascinatingly cool when a girl was big enough to float without treading water and the higher she floated (how low was the waterline on her), the more impressive I was. Funny the little things that amuse us. :-)
8 years

This feeling is indeed kinda cool. Similar experiences I felt when I was toying with "water padding" (stuff big garbage bag under shirt and fill it with water). When filled up I was carefully moving around/sitting/standing up. Extra 20-30 lbs acquired quickly really feel heavy ))

But still carrying your own extra fat feels easier. Don't know if it would feel that way if I just suddenly piled up that amount out of nowhere... and will never know for sure.
8 years

I really enjoy swimming, but I don't get much of a chance to do it, living in the arid west. The last time I did get a chance to swim, I was able to wear one of my Speedo swimsuit. I have a forty six inch waist and the Speedo brief was a size thirty eight, it really felt amazing. I was alone at a hotel pool on a trip my wife and I took. It was at night, so I could see myself in the reflection of the dark windows. I was enjoying my fat body in a hall of mirrors within a pool. Great turn on and fun.
5 years

I love swimming! Always have. These days I float effortlessly, no matter what position I'm in. But I've packed on 202 pounds of pure fat in my years of eating with reckless abandon, so it's no wonder I float!

Seeing myself in a swimsuit is pretty great too. Right now I have a tankini, but I think my next swimsuit will be a bikini. My hips have blown up a lot faster and fatter than my torso, so the tankini top is always riding up. The bust fits, but the lower part around my belly and hips is too small.
5 years

Last time I went swimming was after I gained about 100 pounds. The sensation of my fat rolls being buoyed up was fascinating.
5 years

I love swimming. I find when gaining as a woman, bikinis are the way to go because you don't have to upsize as often!
8 months

I can't wait to go to the pool after I become over three hundred pounds. My big fat round belly hanging out for all to see. But I am only 274 pounds right now. I still like to show off my big belly though
8 months

Ky Belly Boy:
I can't wait to go to the pool after I become over three hundred pounds. My big fat round belly hanging out for all to see. But I am only 274 pounds right now. I still like to show off my big belly though

Fatfloats:
I bet you make a big splash at the pool! You must float really well smiley
p.s. Love to see you rock a pair of speedos under that big tank!

The only Speedos I have are a size 38. I'm nearly a size 48
8 months

I notice my belly floating in water while I “swim” more like stand around in deep water, lol, it’s such an intoxicating feeling. Is this what motion in ocean is like 😳
8 months
123   loading