Submission and domination

Life on the farm

I'd start out as the chubby caretaker, helping all the piggies get nice and fat. Then i'd "accidentally" get turned into a fat pig myself.
8 years

Life on the farm

A huge breeding cow
8 years

Life on the farm

Oddly enough these kinda fantasies are actually what got me interested into in being a feedee . I always loved the fantasy of being a hucow or husow. To this day I still think one of my biggest fantasies is to just kinda eat out of a trough like a pig.
8 years

Life on the farm

I'd be a husow or hucow, probably eventually become a breeder too. Do nothing but eat and pop out piglets
8 years

Life on the farm

I'd definitely be the farmer in this scenario, but wow what a great idea.
7 years

Life on the farm

pdt:
I want to be the male who gets put on hormones and force fattened while they hook me up to the milking machine.

this. with huge lactating moobs and inch-long nipples
7 years

Life on the farm

pdt:
I want to be the male who gets put on hormones and force fattened while they hook me up to the milking machine.

calciumkid:
this. with huge lactating moobs and inch-long nipples

bhm574:
Cow mask on, udder pumps on each tit.... ball gag in mouth, and force fed with a tube.... maybe the farmer decides to *** me because I'm a farm animal or a farm girl decides to milk my tits and cock for fun during the night... all the while I'm helpless to stop anything my owners want from me....

I love this fantasy.

And I love the way you think!
7 years

Life on the farm

I have the fantasy of being a husow or hucow more often than I'd admit. It's like feederism has an end goal, become a meaty cow or pig.
9 months

Life on the farm

I actually have a story in the site store about hucow. please check it out
9 months

Life on the farm

Bisubpig:
In November of 2019, I bought a derelict hobby farm in the country near Avon Park, FL. It's 17 acres and had been a small family pig farm years ago. The house and barns are far back from the road and not visible to neighbors.

I bought this because I have had this fantasy for many years. I thought, "I have the means to explore this, why not at least try?" My goal was to renovate the place and go there with a "farmer" for a few days at a time or much longer if it worked out.

I got a good start on the renovation--mostly in the farmhouse--which I had stripped to the rafters. Relined the pool and built a large hot tub. Granite kitchen and certain 'kinky' additions like sturdy eye-bolts. When covid hit, all work ceased as I could not find the subcontractors to do the work.

My goal was to refurbish the barn, hog pen, and fenced areas. I wanted to remove all rocks and pebble from the surface of the ground to protect a pig's knees who might be required to go around on all fours. Also, to make a large muddy area for the many warm Florida days. I want to have warm water run to the barn. None of this work outside the house has been done yet. Everything is as I left it, since my work has kept me out of the country for almost a year until recently.

My idea--admittedly far-fetched, I know--is that I would travel there with a dom type who shares this fantasy. For an agreed period of time there will be no clothes, no phone, no way out for the pig. The farmer is the boss, period. Obviously, trust would have been established. (at this point the Karens usually speak up with all kinds of obvious warnings because they do not think such trust can exist, but it does and isn't this the essence of power exchange in the fetish community?)

Anyway, if the farmer wants to spend the whole time in the house having sex and being served or whatever, then that is their choice. The barn and pens are there for his use, but this is his show, not the pig's. He is there to get his kicks, not to run down a laundry list provided by a dumb animal. At the end, everything returns to normal; keys, clothes, and cell phone are returned and everyone goes home. Pig's clothes will probably be a good bit tighter.

I still have the property and I had some good prospects for a farmer, but work consumed me for a few months. Ready to look at this strange project again now.

I'd be careful. There's a lot of ways you can put yourself in a situation that you don't need to be in.
9 months
12   loading