forum  general

any lesbians here who love fat women ?3 years

ME ME ME!! Lol I am a bisexual, 70% attracted to females I'd say.. I love big girls in general, but my preference is round bellies, big butts and thick thighs.

I'm a heterosexual, but I like looking at fat women still. I think it's about imagining that I can be that fat or something, all though I'm not a feedee. A sexual mind can be strange lol. For a woman I like the same things as I like when I look at men. I like round faces, chin rolls, big bellies, flabby arms (I come to realize that for a woman I like flabby arms but for a man I also like muscular arms) and a round behind.

I'm bisexual..I tend to date more men, but I think fat looks sooo much sexier on a women

Pansexual, but I tend to date women more. I wouldn't know where to start when talking about what I find attractive about fat women.

Yes to this topic! ❤❤💛💛💚💚💙💙💜💜
Pansexual/demisexual but so here for chubby and fat women

any lesbians here who love fat women ?2 years

YES! AH! This is perfect. I'm bisexual but I've been dying to embrace my lesbian desires and get my hands on a bigger woman. I Love the chubby faces and bigger softer bellies, big thighs ..everything~. I Havent found one yet but i cant help but to keep looking for one.

Mmm I just love fat girls lots!!!

pansexual chubby girl who likes chubby girls here!

ME!!

I adore fat women. I am technically pansexual, but women have always been more real for me. I can't have casual sex with women usually because I need to have a deeper connection.

Although I've only ever been with a man. When it comes to weight gain etc I am definitely bi. Love seeing another woman gain smiley

I'm looking for the same thing! It's so hard to find a girl that's into fat girls smiley. Personally, I'm a fat chick who loves women of all sizes.

I do like women very much, especially women of size!

Me! So much. Nothing turns me on more than a big girl

I'm a lesbian and I love big, soft, fat girls.

I hope I'm not late for the party! I am a quite chubby girl myself, so I love big girls smiley they are lots of fun

I am bisexual and I love big girls :3

I'm bi but I mostly like women smiley specifically fat women with huge bellies boobs ass and thick thighs

what? I think I have missed this thread! But heeyyooooooo fluffy lesbian here at your service smiley

any lesbians here who love fat women ?11 months

mmeeeeeeeee

mmeeeeeeeee

mmeeeeeeeee

any lesbians here who love fat women ?10 months

heftyheifer:
I'm looking for the same thing! It's so hard to find a girl that's into fat girls smiley. Personally, I'm a fat chick who loves women of all sizes.

Love this

*waves*

I 100% adore fat, curvy women. I don't label myself, but i do have fun with girls. (;

I'm bi and love chubby women!!

Fat bisexual here, looking to get bigger. Message me for my kik. smiley

any lesbians here who love fat women ?9 months

Not a lesbian but I'm a thin queer woman who likes fat women. Not really into feeding/making people gain but into teasing and humiliation if that's anyone's thing.

any lesbians here who love fat women ?6 months

Hellooo

any lesbians here who love fat women ?6 months

I quite enjoy my fellow ladies, especially if they have some chub.

I prefer a nice, rounded belly. Something that basically looks like a water ballon hanging over a pair of jeans is the best.

Less into the flab element, though I can appreciate it and every woman should know she's beautiful.

Also, a little bit of butt to grab is delicious.

any lesbians here who love fat women ?4 months

Meeeee! I love fat women!
Not a lesbian but I'm pretty gay.
I love boobs, butts, bellies.
My favorite thing is softness and jigglyness.
I can lose myself in a woman's soft belly.
Any fat women here who are attracted to skinny chicks? :o Maybe I should start another thread lol

i'm a p chubby lady who's into skinny chicks! (and fat chicks too!)

Meeee! I am super gay and I love fat women lol

Iíve never been with a woman yet but I love fat, chubby, curvy women! Anyone looking for a feeder or feeder?

I'm a fat queer woman myself smiley I would love to be fed and teased by a smaller woman

I'm extremely attracted to other women 😊

yasss . Attracted to fat women and also attracted to myself being fatter.

I love women, and I find bigger ones quite attractive. I'm not a gainer myself, but I'd love to help another girl get larger

Women are great in every way...and so different to man. Its your loss if you're not in love with women also. I know i love them...being one myself too.

Bisexual but mostly date women. Definitely love fat women, and like getting bigger myself.

Iím bisexual but am mostly attracted to fat women

any lesbians here who love fat women ?3 months

This is such a great thread! Iíve only dated guys romantically so far, but have always been super attracted to curvy/ chubby women. I thought I was lesbian or bi (well still am a little probably!) when I was a teenager until I realized it was just fat that I found really sexy, even though there might not be anything more attractive than a woman with great breasts, belly, and huge thighs.

P.s. Iím pretty slender myself and also love the idea of contrast between myself and a fatter chick. So hot!

Happy to be dominant and feed you to my liking, or be the submissive one and do your bidding and bend to your needs to make sure you stay happy and full.

Trina:
ME ME ME!! Lol I am a bisexual, 70% attracted to females I'd say.. I love big girls in general, but my preference is round bellies, big butts and thick thighs.

Hi! I'm bisexual but I generally lean more towards women... and 100% yes! Much prefer big girls.

Hope you don't feel like I'm intruding on this thread but I'm transfemme (MTF) and I've started gaining only since embracing my true innerself which is non-binary/femme, and realising that I'm bisexual. All femme feedism action is the best ~~~

any lesbians here who love fat women ?2 months

Hell yeah, I do! Fat on women is incredibly hot.

any lesbians here who love fat women ?2 months

Hey, nice thread!
Lesbian here and I would love to have a big girlfriend. Really into big girls, I find them gorgeous and super sexy.

any lesbians here who love fat women ?1 month

I love looking at curvaceous ladies, and am bi-curious.

any lesbians here who love fat women ?1 month

Shellie:
I love looking at curvaceous ladies, and am bi-curious.

Well now I want to be a fat lady instead of a guysmiley

any lesbians here who love fat women ?3 weeks

beautyinobesity:
Hell yeah, I do! Fat on women is incredibly hot.

I soaggree i'm a skinny bi woman but love larger woman

I'm a chubby lady and I find fat women soooo much more appealing then men. I'm a bisexual, but I lean on women more then men, and this makes me lean wayyy to women lol

dskm:
This is such a great thread! I�ve only dated guys romantically so far, but have always been super attracted to curvy/ chubby women. I thought I was lesbian or bi (well still am a little probably!) when I was a teenager until I realized it was just fat that I found really sexy, even though there might not be anything more attractive than a woman with great breasts, belly, and huge thighs.

Omg yesss!! Me too!! Iíve only ever gotten with men, but fantasise about getting with another fat girl.. All my fantasies only ever involve very fat women :-)

Iím bi and I like big girls. 😊 Iíve never had one to myself but Iíve had threesomes with a guy and a couple bigger girls. It was fun!

Not lesbian I have never done anything with another girl but I do love other womenís chubby bodyís I find it sexy And I do sometimes fantasise I wouldnít say no to trying gotta try everything Atleast once hehe

It is great to see women that share my kink. What is wrong with us? Fat chicks are hot no matter what society says.

Sigh. The curse of being a lean male. Literally nothing about me that I fine attractive, albeit "classic" go looks.

any lesbians here who love fat women ?2 weeks

I'm bi-sexual and I love thick women ! I also find it super hot and sexy watching and helping fatten a slender woman too! I love big boobs,round bellies and cute faces !!
Where is my dream girl?

Kik me
RomanianPrincess4u

I am mostly into women and almost exclusively date women. I love a big girl with a nice big belly and a great ass. The few men that I like, I prefer to be super fit in contrast to me.

Hello everyone. I recently discovered myself as bi and I lean more towards bigger women. There's something about them that is appealing and so beautiful.
Well, that's just my opinion. I'm pretty tall and really like girls who are taller and bigger than me.

any lesbians here who love fat women ?4 days

I absolutely love women. All shapes, sizes, and colors. Iím fairly chubby myself at around 220lbs, but the idea of being with a woman bigger than me is one of my biggest fantasies. It also goes the other way though, I would love to be the fat girlfriend. If anyone wants to chat, please don't be afraid to message me.
1 >> page 1 of 6   loading