Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Sir HugALot:
im aiming to drink a litre of the stuff everyday. how fast will i balloon by doing this?

I think a liter would be more than your body could process and most of it would be wasted. If you did want to do that, it’s something you should ramp up to, the odds of getting sick off of that much cream is really high.
5 years

Sir HugALot:
im aiming to drink a litre of the stuff everyday. how fast will i balloon by doing this?

jboabfe:
I think a liter would be more than your body could process and most of it would be wasted. If you did want to do that, it�s something you should ramp up to, the odds of getting sick off of that much cream is really high.

well its more mixed with milk and drank over the course of the day, not all at once
5 years

is it true that theres usually a delay on the scales reading your gain?
5 years

So I have been thinking of trying to use heavy cream to try and see if I can get my hips and moobs grow a bit more. Will heavy cream give me womanly features like I’ve heard about??
5 years

I'm starting on double cream now, it sounds amazingly effective. Just 300ml a day I've started with and then I'm going to build it up. I'm hoping it'll tip me over into 300lb in the next week or two. It tastes delicious and when I take a gulp or two each time as I walk past the fridge, I can literally feel the fat running down my throat into my 67" belly. It's incredibly sexy. I'm not taking a break from it till I get my 300lb. Hoping the 70" belly will follow soon after. And 330lb and 6ft belly sometime after that. Hoping the fat will be soft rolls to cover my thighs with. I imagine that having a large apron of blubber bouncing off your thighs as you waddle would be really hot. Maybe some stretch marks from rapid gaining. Ballooning. I really hope so.....
5 years

Tried two days of heavy cream. Made a shake with equal parts cream and melted ice cream plus juice.
Small amount, just 500 ml in total. Have an upset stomach all day. So this is not working for me... smiley
5 years

On day 2 of a 2 week heavy cream binge. 1 pint a night mixed with chocolate milk. I drink it before bed. Follow me @dadbodlife on Feabie for pics. Starting weight 230
5 years

milkshakechugger:
Has anyone else experienced significant changes in cholesterol due to heavy cream?

This summer in late May I drank about 1-2 cups a day for 10 days. I then took some time off cuz I was freaking out. My body was getting squishy. I dunno, I guess I didn't expect fat to feel that way! I've always been thin and athletic. So I switched to eating a lot of ice cream all summer due to having my wisdom teeth taken out, but wasn't eating the ice cream in hopes of gaining, just to survive

Later, in early July I had routine bloodwork done. Every year my "bad" LDL has been about 80 but this time it shot up to 100. Meanwhile, my "good" HDL has always been about 50 but dropped to 35

Anyone else notice changes in their bloodwork due to cream?

I recently started cream again about 5 days ago and am kind of freaking out. I barely checked my lab results today and am scared to do more damage

I mean, it makes sense. Things wit high fat content can screw with your chloresteral pretty bad (like cream, milk, etc.)

You could try eating oatmeal, avacados, etc. to kind of help bring it down a bit and maybe lay off cream? If you're scared for your health don't feel bad about backing off something.

Good luck!
5 years

1 week down. The two days off did the most damage to my waist line. Belly sticks out further and weight gain is only 2 lbs. I know the real gain happens after a week or two! 232 lbs and 2 in gain so far.
5 years

Hector321:
I used to do the heavy cream thing. But then my heart nearly exploded, so I stopped.

Some people won't have this problem, in which case, have fun with it.

Could you go into more detail? Was this something that put you in a hospital?
5 years
56789   loading