Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

So a few weeks ago I tried incorporating heavy cream into my gaining. It only lasted a week and all of a sudden my stuffing ended also...just kind of a lack of motivation and got busier with work.

I did like 4 pints in a seven day span. During this time my gut was always big and bloated from the cream and the stuffing. A week or so after my gut seemed to go down from it's over stuffed bloating of food etc. Several days ago I put on a pair of designer type jeans that my wife buy's me...the kind with a lot of stretch but after you wash them they shrink down until you wear them for a while and they stretch out. I tried putting them on and I could barely squeeze them over my hips and when I finally got them up they were so tight across my ass they were pulling down a bit. When I tried to pull up the zipper and fasten the button I rode them very low at the thinnest part of my lower waist and when fastened were completely uncomfortable and my gut hung over a good 4-6 inches. I immediatley thought my wife must have washed these jeans that are a size 36" but stretch to more like 38" plus" and were slightly loose in the waist just month ago...not to mention baggier in the but and certainly in the hips. Without asking my wife if she had washed my jeansshe happened to come around while I was trying them on and glanced at me while they were absolutely skin tight and they looked painted on me.
She said nothing and I kind of felt like her getting dressed in the closet...trying on something and coming out in a different outfit because the other one didn't fit.

So a few days later I put the same pair of jeans on and wore them for the day myself shopping a few days before thanksgiving and wow were they snug and uncomfortable. I tried them on a day after thinking ...."wow these jeans will be really stretched out now the next time I put them on".......so when I tired getting them on they felt just as tight as the first time I tried squeezing into them and I really noticed how snug they were on my hips and ass not to mention having my gut hang out a good 4-6" over my waist band. I decided to try on a pair of shorts that were regular fit before if not a bit baggy...as I slid them on they definitely still fit but were much tighter in my hips and ass but the 38" waistband struggled to fasten even very low on the thinnest part below my gut....when I finally fastened it my gut hung over the waist band a good 4-6 fattening inches. I decided to try on a pair of 36" shorts that I usually fit in fine but have a slimmer fit.....when I tried pulling them up I couldn't even get them up over my upper thigh and hips and when I really forced them they strained to get around my hips and ass and were so stretched there was no way I was going to even be able to get the zipper started let alone zip up.

I didn't feel like I had gotten that much bigger by look's but after this arousing but shocking development I decided to weigh myself at a department store I went into yesterday and realized I was 257 Lbs. on average on all the various scales I stepped on. One said 256 and a couple said 258 ..one even read 259 Lbs. but most were at 257 Lbs. I kept trying to see one read over 260 Lbs. but I knew it might have been in accurate...so I realized that 257 Lbs. was the most accurate reading. Now it wasn't so much the number that was crazy but the fact that for the last week in a half I really havn't been eating that much not mention barely any sweets or to many fattening things. And the even greater discovery was that my hips, ass and upper thighs have become so much bigger. This has never happened to me before when gaining where I can't fit into my clothing other than my bigger gut hanging out in front of me...but to feel my clothing straining in the hips and ass was a different feeling.
8 years

Sorry to accidentally post this 3 time!

A few people mentioned these sort of things about heavy cream. It will make you expand in areas you have not previously shown gains. They even mentioned Hips, ass and thighs....even for a man.

I wonder what the reason may be for weight gained taking heavy cream in the hips, ass and legs as well as other parts but it really showed up and surprised me that it worked that fast.....even being that for the last week and a half I haven't really been eating huge amounts but it seems I still keep getting bigger and struggle into more clothing...even my shirts feel way different around my love handles and back.

Interesting discovery...anyone else noticed the difference in weight and how it comes on with heavy cream?
8 years

Could this "sneakyness" be the result of how the body processes the cream? Could this account for the delay and where on the body the fat is deposited?
8 years

This is a total fact as far as my personal relationship with heavy cream is concerned! After 2 years and, crikey, 120 lbs... basically I've learned that if I decide to gain weight all I have to do is make some sort of cream based concoction (or not), but about 300-500ml a night for a few nights, and presto! Next week or two I'm thickening out all over. If I do it for a week I usually gain 5-10 lbs, depending on where my metabolism/plateau potential is.
8 years

It's fine unless of course you are/have a feedee that has lactose intolerance. I've noticed that lactofree heavy cream doesn't seem to have the same effect.
8 years

Lately I've been mixing creamer with my heavy cream to get rid of the thickness and taste. I try to drink a quart a day and I have noticed a gain in my lower region around my waist, but also some in the chest as well.
8 years

I've tried drinking heavy cream and pretty much felt like gagging every time, didn't even have the appetite to eat after. So I pretty much gave up on it, I'd much rather gain my calories eating food I like than gagging down something I don't lol.
8 years

Bigsurprise:
I have a hard time drinking heavy cream. I think it is the viscosity of the liquid that makes it hard to guzzle. On the other hand, I have no problem polishing off a pint of ice cream in one sitting....or drinking a huge milk shake. I suppose if I blended ice cream with heavy cream it would probably go down pretty easily. I ought to give it a try. I am getting so close to 200 and maybe this will put me over.

Add some cake batter and 2% milk and sweetened condensed milk in as well. It's a few thousand more fattening calories. Works like a charm! smiley
8 years

[buzzkill alert] is anyone afraid of gaining pounds of cholesterol on walls of your blood vessels at all?
8 years

I've been using heavy cream (or double cream, as it's known here) for three days now. I can't believe I didn't ever try this before during one of my previous little 'growth spurts'. It is far and away the most frighteningly effective way to add huge numbers of calories to my daily intake. I've not modified any other aspect of my diet, but drinking around a pint of cream per day (mixed with milk, spread through the day) seems to have added 3 pounds to me in as many days.

I'm deeply skeptical of claims of such rapid weigh gain, but the fact I've not been eating vast quantities of food that would add temporary weight and the consistency I've seen across several set of scales used several times a day is causing me to get more than a little excited.
8 years
12345   loading