Extreme obesity

What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?

My first dates after separating from my ex wife were with a former student now in her Forties. In high school she was one of the heavier girls at 5'1" and probably 180. When we dated she had ballooned to probably 300 plus.She was beautiful and felt Amazing. We parted amicably and found others. She was not a Feedee so she had lap band I think and is back to high school weight with a big husky biker looking guy who adores her. But She was My biggest date.
8 years

The heaviest woman I've dated was 550 pounds. We only went out on a dozen or so dates because of 4 hour drive to see her. My girlfriend over the last 4 years has gained from about 275 up to 375. Now we're both losing weight. She's not a feedee whatsoever. She likes eating, but at 375 she's had backaches. It's tougher being in your mid forties & being fat.
8 years

shortybbw:
What did you like most or least about dating a bbw or ssbbw?
If you are married or in a long term relationship, would you consider your wife or significant other to be a bbw or ssbbw?
Was your partner considered obese when you met or became that way after being together?

What are some of the pros and cons, or challenges that you faced being married or in a relationship with a bbw or ssbbw?

The only woman I seriously dated was the one I married, over twenty years ago. There were very, very, few fat girls in my environment when growing up, and I'd been a shy nerd so never asked out anyone of any size. My wife was pretty normal size when we met(size 11/13. Orth american) and I avoided hitting on her at first because I thought she was too thin.

But by then I'd matured enough to accept that I didn't have to wait for The One and could date casually, and probably should do so for some practice, and she seemed interested in me so I let things move along.

And we REALLY got along well, which made me worry about FA vs just getting along. Then I met her over size 26 mother and almost as far father, and discovered she was eating 1-2 meals a day while walking a couple of miles each way to Uni, plus working part time shelving books. And she LOVED food. I decided to gamble based on that evidence, and let loose my heart.

She was a size 16/18/when we got married four years later, peaked at barely squeezing into a size 20 a couple of years after that, and has been between a 14/16 and 18/20 ever since.

She is a foodie but nota fat lover, so that is a bit awkward with me being at heart an FA and mutual gainer, but overall it has worked out OK.

I got some flak from family and friends when she was fattening up, but I made it clear that she would be in my life, and if they wanted to be they should accept her as she is. My parents came to adore her, friends to tolerate, so again not perfect, but OK.

I've always thought around a size 22/would look perfect on her, but she's pretty awesome as she is, so I focus on what I've got, not what I don't.
8 years

The biggest one I dated was 380 ,smiley
8 years

The biggest ever weighed around 560lbs,the most amazing sexy woman I ever met...
8 years

About 360. I really want to be with someone 400+
8 years

A few years ago I dated a girl who went from about 160 to 180, she knew I liked fat girls and she gained a little for me. We broke up and now I regret I never took advantage of that wish to please me. Sadly that's it, just don't seem to meet any far girls. I'd love to be with a 400+ gal
8 years

Unfortunately, when I was dating, I never found anyone more than around 360. I would have loved to have been with someone 500, even if it was for a short time.
8 years

My current girlfriend was already big when we first started dating. She's lost and gained weight within the 7 years we've been together. If I had to guess how much she weighed when I met her, I'd say only around 260 or 270 and now she's up to 289. That may not seem big for some, but she's only 5' 3" so she looks great for her size. She is gaining every day though. smiley
8 years

For me the heaviest women I dated were probably hovering around 300 lbs. But this go time thinking about the lightest and I have also dated women that were very underweight, maybe about 110-120 and tall. I guess I can't make up my mind about whether I would like a fat woman or to watch a skinny woman get fat haha.
7 years
1234   loading