Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

[b]chub22Breasts now bounce off my tummy with every step. Love how it feels to "accidentally" bump my belly into co workers

Pretty cute!

I am sure it is on "accidental" bumping....right?😂
6 years

chub22:
Yes! I know she knows it might be on purpose. Also I realize she thinks my fat is disgusting. So touching her with it is FUN. Also when I catch her looking at me I'll slowly rub my belly and adjust my clothing.

This is so funny ....I love it.
6 years

[quote]Oliver Hardy:
Speaking of elevator fun : always great when it opens its doors when its pretty crowded. People already sighing while there's enough room for a few more to enter, according to the limits on the sign. But then I step in and immediately the buzzer goes off and the overload light on the display lights up. Such a shame that I can't hear the comments of the crowd once I step out to their relief...[/quote

This is quite funny.....I could only imagine the relief on there faces as you got back off.
6 years

How on earth did I miss this thread?

- as mentioned, when you feel your belly brush up against the steering wheel for the first time when seated. Another milestone is when your ass, hips and belly start to touch the doors of the car.
- noticing that more and more pants have stretch bands, and belts have to be custom made.
- noticing that you had to squeeze into a booth at a restaurant and that arm rests are starting to pinch.
6 years

When I'm late to a dinner with co workers and they already requested a table instead of a booth for my "comfort".
6 years

californiabay:
When I'm late to a dinner with co workers and they already requested a table instead of a booth for my "comfort".

I wish that had happened to me! I went to lunch with my boss the other day, and got stuck trying to get IN the booth. My gut was hitting out on top of and under the table! I was slightly embarrassed and trying to not get turned on when he said we could look for a table somewhere.
6 years

Having to give my fat body time to air dry because I'll end up drenched in sweat if I try to towel dry myself. New pics posted from this morning.
6 years

doubleaandreasabel:
As a former skinny guy who's only gotten fat over the past year (170 to ~260) I'd have to say one of the biggest daily reminders of how huge I am is seeing pictures on Facebook of former high school classmates who were known for being among the fattest in school, and realizing that you're now bigger than them smiley

So true.
6 years

When the chubby little man gets out of breath while doing chores. I was working in my study the other day and I heard him strain as he came up the stairs.
Also when he makes a feeble attempt at exercise. He tried to do a sit up- well, let's just say sit ups won't be a part of his future
6 years

Joned78:
Trousers no longer sit round my belly always slip so they sit under my growing belly

Just a side note, I can't believe how I've gotten to love that. If I can, I pull my belt one hole tighter. It pushes my belly fat up and over the belt. It's actually comfortable because my shirts stay tucked in. Once my pants find their "sweet spot" they stay there. So many benefits to being fat, dontchoo agree? smiley
6 years
23456   loading