Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Someone said it already but for me definitely always having to pull my pants up after my tummy pushes it down.

That and catching my reflection in store windows etc and reminding myself to "suck in" just to look the way I'm used to. Or in the same situation letting my belly relax and seeing how out of shape i've really become.
7 years

When you download one of those calorie count apps just for the heck of it and you get up to 5000 cal in one day xD

Happend to me...
7 years

As I have stated on other posts, I used to be considered skinny however this is simply not the case in recent times. For some reason, I began to pile on a lot of weight in my stomach. I literately went from having somewhat of a toned stomach to one that feels like a pile of jello. I was initially unhappy with the result but I learned to be okay with it as some people noted that I looked better with the extra weight.I guess now I would be considered chubby/plump. I'm not planning to lose it just yet
7 years

jrm:
Sitting at my office desk after my latest 7 day 6500+ calorie binge, my belly was so uncomfortable and I kept tugging at my shirt in an attempt to gain a little room. When I got up and walked around the office and when I stood in front of the mirror in the restroom I noticed my shirt had come untucked in the front. I squeezed it back in and noticed a few chuckle smirks from some coworkers as I went back to my office. I think I gave them a little exposed belly peep show and didn't even know it. Just another daily reminder of how fat I've become.

Hopefully women.....and do you ever wonder if there are more closet Fat admiring women that love fat guts on guy's?
6 years

jrm:
How about going through a fast food drive thru, finishing your large combo meal at close to 2000 calories and then checking the bag hoping that some fries may have fallen out of the box.

& then going back through and ordering two more of what you h=just had because you have hunger pangs.
6 years

johniav:
As I have stated on other posts, I used to be considered skinny however this is simply not the case in recent times. For some reason, I began to pile on a lot of weight in my stomach. I literately went from having somewhat of a toned stomach to one that feels like a pile of jello. I was initially unhappy with the result but I learned to be okay with it as some people noted that I looked better with the extra weight.I guess now I would be considered chubby/plump.
I'm not planning to lose it just yet

I have been saying this....there seem to be a lot of closet FA's out there that seem to like Fat guts....on both men and women.
6 years

jrm:
Well, both. And I certainly hope there are some closet FA women out there that love fat guts........or else I'm in a bad spot, cause that's what I've got.

Funny.....I seriously think that there is more than one would imagine. I personally think my wife may be one or at the very least thought that she made me Fat with her cooking and very much liked that fact.
6 years

Love these stories. Thank you to everyone who has posted. My favorite daily reminder is the way my gut not only jiggles, but now sways as I walk. Feeling its weight shift like a pendulum, combined with trying to keep my fat thighs from rubbing, has forced me to start waddling quite noticably.
6 years

growin guy:
Love these stories. Thank you to everyone who has posted. My favorite daily reminder is the way my gut not only jiggles, but now sways as I walk. Feeling its weight shift like a pendulum, combined with trying to keep my fat thighs from rubbing, has forced me to start waddling quite noticably.

jrm:
how about when you see pics of others that look really fat, and then you realize you weigh just as much or more than they do.

Definitely. Or when I follow someone I think is bigger than me and get stuck somewhere they fit through easily. How did that happen?

I'm also starting to think about going to my next high school reunion in a few years. I graduated one of the skinniest guys in my class (150 lbs), I'd love to walk in at least three times that size and be THE fattest. So embarrassing, so hot...
6 years

growin guy:

jrm:
how about when you see pics of others that look really fat, and then you realize you weigh just as much or more than they do.

growin guy:
Definitely. Or when I follow someone I think is bigger than me and get stuck somewhere they fit through easily. How did that happen?

I'm also starting to think about going to my next high school reunion in a few years. I graduated one of the skinniest guys in my class (150 lbs), I'd love to walk in at least three times that size and be THE fattest. So embarrassing, so hot...
HOTT!
6 years
12345   loading