Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

trying to pull my chair closer to the desk so i can reach the keyboard more easily... and then my belly pushes back! lol
1 year

Looking at a reflection and noticing my belly peeking👀🙈
1 year

My reminder is tight shirts and too small pants. Pre COVID all my clothes were fits. Not now 🙈 I can't wear my old shirts, they're way too small and I can't breathe while wearing them.

Also when i sit my newly belly roll gets pinched on the belt buckle. Never happened before.
1 year

The door brushing against my belly every morning when I open it to go take the dog for a walk.
1 year

Bigwideland:
Finding normal toilet cubicle to small, can walking in, but getting the door closed takes a bit of manipulation.

I'm now 250, but even at 200, I wondered why the cubicles were so small, and why the doors open inward.
1 year

One for me was getting too fat for any clothes at Wal-Mart. At the time it seemed like I moved straight from from 2XL to 4XL. By the time they actually had a few 4X items, I was already near 5X. Now I don't even bother looking even at Big & Tall places.
I also have to leave early to go places so I don't show up sweating like a hog. I still sweat of course, but not badly enough that it looks like I ran there with a soaked shirt.
1 year

Today it was when I was having a snack and dropped a piece of food on the floor. I struggled to reach it for a minute, but my belly was in the way. I couldn't grasp it without the need to get up, so I left it there.
1 year

Reposting my comment on deeper impressions in my flip flops because it’s true :-) The deeper those toe and heel craters, the fatter I’m getting!
1 year

Today it was needing 3 tries to get out of a deep sitting, somewhat low chair.
1 year

Fulov:
Looking at a reflection and noticing my belly peeking👀🙈

Same here😊
1 year
45678   loading