Extreme obesity

Are having big boobs always associated with being morbidly obese?

For me it's all about belly and boobs. Huge belly with massive saggy tits sitting on the belly is heaven for me. There is nothing more sexy !

Luckily for me my wife fits the above description so I'm happy as a pig in sh!t :-)
8 years

A lot of large women are small busted. I knew one lady who was over 400 pounds, and still an A cup. Back pain is the number one complaint that doctors get, and many of the complaints are from guys and small busted women. So don't assume that your boobs are the major cause of back pain.
8 years

Have you tried a bra extender...that may work to prevent it from rolling up where it is overstretched now.
thick paris:
Agreed bigger does not equal...bigger. lol I am 288 and considered morbid for my height and naturally I'm a small C but because im wide i have to size up to a D thus year specifically for my frame not my boobs if that makes sense. The c band was rolling up and digging in my side's even though the cups fit perfectly.
Since my chest isnt proportionate to my body im actually looking into breast implants.
8 years

thick paris:
Since my chest isnt proportionate to my body im actually looking into breast implants.

Never heard of anyone doing that before. Have you thought of natural breast growth ?
8 years

There are many FAs (myself included) who prefer a big belly over big breasts.
7 years

projectpolemics:
As my wife gains weight her cup size keeps shooting up- she's now on an H cup with two strap expanders.

But weight gain changes your proportions too, which can actually bring relief. My wife used to hate how heavy her chest was, but she's gotten way more bottom heavy now, and she says it's fine now that her breasts can just rest on her big belly.

You are living the dream life watching this transformation.
6 years

Genetics more than anything.
I'm the fattest one in my family including Aunts Uncles Cousin etc and my cousin Daisy has bigger boobs than I do and weighs 175 lbs and I'm over 400 and morbidly obese.
6 years