Stuffing

How many donuts can you eat?

When I was a in high school I was a quiz bowl nerd, and before meets, I would stuff donuts and coffee to make me quick on the buzzer. I was never one to count (one of my prized stuffing abilities is that I can zone out eating until whatever I am eating is empty or I get distracted), but I believe that my high was 14.

Ironically, I don't like donuts as an adult,
8 years

I expect that I could eat a dozen Dunkin Donuts French Crullers.They're light and fluffy. But I am not a gainer or Stuffer.
A girlfriend BBW years ago had a lot on her mind one night and devoured 12 Boston Creme donuts in a fog.
Michaela on S31 has done 35 and 40 in quite a bit of pain. But some of those women are eventually like competitive eaters to a degree.
I think a larger person male or female weighing 300 lbs plus could knock off 3 dozen in one sitting.
8 years

I can eat two dozen donuts in a sitting with little difficulty. So I figure I could probably do three dozen with some encouragement.
8 years

Not sure, but I would like to find out. smiley

What are the best doughnuts for gaining?
8 years

OniGumo:
I can eat two dozen donuts in a sitting with little difficulty. So I figure I could probably do three dozen with some encouragement.

MrsJellyBelly:
that's so amazing!! and hot!!

Yep, it's a talent smiley
8 years

Jazzman:
I think a larger person male or female weighing 300 lbs plus could knock off 3 dozen in one sitting.

shortybbw:
As a SSBBW who is close to 300 pounds, I've never been able to put away 3 dozen donuts in one sitting.

As a guy who has crossed 270 before, even at my peak I would have struggled to put away one dozen in one sitting. Give me three dozen, and I can finish them (plus some more food in between!) in 36 hours if I'm really motivated. But one sitting would literally make me throw up.
8 years

I've done 2 dozen to win a bet but 1 dozen is usually where I'll stop. Though I will note that I prefer the denser old fashioned style donuts. With something lighter I can do 2 dozen pretty easily.
8 years

Yes, hot donuts from Krispy Kream do indeed just melt away. My personnel favorite are the chocolate iced cake donuts. I could eat a dozen of them easy. I would usually get two dozen at a time, so I would have a dozen for (later). smiley
8 years

I had a pretty filling day yesterday so, instead of skipping dinner, I grabbed a dozen from Dunkin' Donuts and went to town. It wasn't super difficult on a semi full tummy so I'm pretty sure that I could get at least halfway through a second dozen in a single sitting.
8 years

About a dozen and a half or so
8 years
123   loading