forum  body inflation

inflation techniques?3 years

To Moderation,
oh yes that would be really great and you canīt do anything but wait to be bloated up more and more.

inflation techniques?5 months

Has anyone did the baking soda and vinegar bloat? I'm curious about doing it. Like how much baking soda and vinegar should I use?

inflation techniques?4 months

I've tried baking soda and water, then chugged diet pepsi afterwards. Didn't get huge but could definitely feel a change.

How much water and baking soda?

I'd say a couple tbsp baking soda to 4 oz of water. Then I chugged pepsi. It was weird and I didn't bloat as much as I thought I would but it felt seriously cool.

I gave it a try. Tastes nasty, but I do feel a little bloated.

Spidey87:
Has anyone did the baking soda and vinegar bloat? I'm curious about doing it. Like how much baking soda and vinegar should I use?

I did it once and it worked amazingly.
I mixed 2 tbsp baking soda with some water to form a paste so that I could swallow it more easily, then I swallowed half of it, then drank lots of lemon juice.
Lemon juice reacts similarly and tastes better. Then I had the rest of the baking soda and more lemon juice.
As soon as the lemon juice and baking soda mixed inside me I saw my stomach visibly grow. It was amazing.
The only problems where that my burps tasted really weird and since then the taste of baking soda triggers my gag reflex.
2 page 2 of 2   loading